General Election June 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please please please, I urge you to watch the UKIP party political broadcast that's just gone out on beeb one

Absolutely stonkng, bonking quality from start to finish

Regardless of your politcs, just try and watch it

Magnificent

I'll just get in the mood for it by watching the second Eurovision semi first.

I'll just get in the mood for it by watching the second Eurovision semi first.

I can guarantee the production values will be slightly better there

If anyone does catch it, look out for the bit at the end where they post up their five or six key points - but do it in the wrong order. It's almost beautiful

Tempted to vote for them on that alone, if i can forgive the vile ignorant racist shite that goes with it

If they can rap and yodel at the same time, like the Romanian entry did, I'd vote for them in a heartbeat ... if only Nuttall didn't have such abnormally short arms.

Some seriously good shit in here, if only we could afford it

Sadly, it will turn out to be Mad Jeremy's suicide note

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39879113
Nice pictures doh.

I really liked the one of the van.

_96006959_mediaitem96006958.jpg

Free bus passes for old people so they won't get lost on a mountain somewhere when they were just trying to get to the shops like this pair of pensioners

_96008376_pensioners.pa.jpg

UKIP should rename themselves as the UK Nationalists.

Free bus passes for old people so they won't get lost on a mountain somewhere when they were just trying to get to the shops like this pair of pensioners

Don't under-rate buses on mountains. Some time back a group of British soldiers got lost for several days coming down Mount Kinebalu in Borneo.

Had they followed the example of this pensioner they would have gone to the opposite side of the mountain where there is a bus stop with a frequent service to the bottom

I've finally been swayed by an election promise: I'll be giving my vote to the 'we will allow everybody to run their own skunk farm in their kitchen' party.

I know that BN's post from Friday should look like this:
18403168_448429615512065_920142679452945869_n.jpg

But I am seeing this:

upload_2017-5-14_20-51-59.png

What are others seeing? Any suggestions what's happening here, Jeff?

Only when I click on "post reply". Then she pops up in the quote.

Me too. Do you get the red cross in ordinary circumstances?

Any suggestions what's happening here, Jeff?

I've recently made the site more secure, so the url now starts with https and your browser should say it's secure.

But that only works if embedded images from other sites are also secure. So all external images are sent through a proxy. But this isn't working properly for images on some sites (Facebook, and Tapatalk hosted images I'm aware of so far). I noticed this around half an hour ago and have been trying to find a solution, with no luck so far.
The easy way to get around this would be to upload directly to TB, but I appreciate that makes things a bit more complicated, particularly if you're on a mobile. So I'll continue looking for a fix.

I've recently made the site more secure, so the url now starts with https and your browser should say it's secure.

But that only works if embedded images from other sites are also secure. So all external images are sent through a proxy. But this isn't working properly for images on some sites (Facebook, and Tapatalk hosted images I'm aware of so far). I noticed this around half an hour ago and have been trying to find a solution, with no luck so far.
The easy way to get around this would be to upload directly to TB, but I appreciate that makes things a bit more complicated, particularly if you're on a mobile. So I'll continue looking for a fix.

I knew it would be something simple. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47