Get Norris in Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
need to get another CM because as soon as we get an injury we go back to being crap. norris would be a good signing if we do get him.:icon_bigg

Well it is on the Interweb so it's obviously true.
In fact, I don't think Plymouth are actually legally allowed to sell him now that that article has been published by the renowned Rivals group, which is a shame because I was going to threaten suicide unless he signed for us immediately.

Sorry to hear that Macky, it's been a pleasure knowing you. It'll be an overdose of some sort I presume. :icon_wink

Sorry to hear that Macky, it's been a pleasure knowing you. It'll be an overdose of some sort I presume. :icon_wink

Probably not NN, I've been trying that method for years now but I keep on waking up the next day.

Spot off. Couldn't agree less.

you're right. you've swung me with your fine argument. We must NOT sign Norris. If necessary we should pay him NOT to come to us. We will never achieve anything if Norris comes to this club. His arrival would spell doom.

But without him we can conquer the world.

NO TO NORRIS....NO TO NORRIS....NEVER, NEVER, NEVER.

Well done Jimmylad, we almost made a huge mistake.

LCFC were poor and their weaknesses exposed yesterday; sole encouraging thing is that earlier in the season they'd probably have lost so at least they got a point this time. But the game still showed the team needs strengthening - clearly the villa boy was meant to be available but if we are to be serious contenders for success next season we should be bedding in a player now (Norris) rather than a player for a month to gel fully for next seasons serious promotion campaign. I'mnot saying the villa boy shouldn't come but a 'permanent' player - Norris - is a greater priority. This season the squad has flirted with relegation, if you're content with flirting with mid-table next season then be content with what we've got. If you want better, much better, then...

you're right. you've swung me with your fine argument. We must NOT sign Norris. If necessary we should pay him NOT to come to us. We will never achieve anything if Norris comes to this club. His arrival would spell doom.

Absolutely right FantasyFox. I like your considered view. Some people are just irrational with their opinions!

I congratulate you on a good post.

We dont need him the following all played for city
1. Walker
2 Watts
3. Webster
4. Barlow
5. Stubbs
6. Bishop
7. Gee
8. Roberts
9. Baldwin
10.Yates
11.McDonald

..................i think i may go out tonight and get a life :045:

1. Walker
2 Watts
3. Webster
4. Barlow
5. Stubbs
6. Bishop
7. Gee
8. Roberts
9. Baldwin
10.Yates
11.McDonald

Love it, Roy will be pleased.

1. Walker
2 Watts
3. Webster
4. Barlow
5. Stubbs
6. Bishop
7. Gee
8. Roberts
9. Baldwin
10.Yates
11.McDonald

Jim or Steve?

Jim would be good as a centre back, fat b*****d, likes a good ruck...

Steve more of a R/B...a bit anonymous...

I think we really need to get Norris and Osborne in to the club, it will really help and also need another defender i hope IH and MM are doing alot of work on this, we need to get this sorted asap

A poster on FT has posted that Norris has signed for Ipswich in a reported £1.8 million deal. :icon_conf

A poster on FT has posted that Norris has signed for Ipswich in a reported £1.8 million deal. :icon_conf

Has also been on SSN

Can we stop talking about the fecker now ?

Norris is not the messiah he' a very naughty boy.

if anyone is content with this squad without spending further amounts of serious money, then carry on & 'always look on the bright side of life'... because the squad is still not good enough.

its good enough to stay in this league which IMO is the main thing this season ,more players to come and go over the summer IMO :icon_wink

Really ??

Now that's what I call inside information :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673