Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue, Mackster, is the kids who are obviously too old to be going round strangers' houses and scrounging sweets and money. I don't mind a few toddlers in costume accompanied by their mums (also occasionally in costume, which makes it a bit more interesting), but I do mind a bunch of WKD-drinking 15-year-olds demanding a quid apiece not to throw eggs at the front door.

That's **** all to do with Halloween, that's just ****ery.

First off, you shouldn't be giving money to anybody Trick-or-treatin, I would've been ****ing livid if my young one had came home and said she was given money. Sweets, chocolates, crisps, fruit. Treats.

Secondly, the 'Trick' is only a veiled threat, they don't actually play a trick on you if you don't give them a treat, not here they don't anyways. They just move on to the next house where they will get something, they are too busy collecting goodies to be bothered with any nonsense like that.

Seriously, if somebody is throwing eggs at your house, they are just being a ****, not celebrating Halloween.

First off, you shouldn't be giving money to anybody Trick-or-treatin, I would've been ****ing livid if my young one had came home and said she was given money. Sweets, chocolates, crisps, fruit. Treats.

Secondly, the 'Trick' is only a veiled threat, they don't actually play a trick on you if you don't give them a treat, not here they don't anyways. They just move on to the next house where they will get something, they are too busy collecting goodies to be bothered with any nonsense like that.

Seriously, if somebody is throwing eggs at your house, they are just being a ****, not celebrating Halloween.

You don't understand. All people that go to football matches are hooligans.

It should go without saying but I'll say it anyway, if they're not in fancy dress, you tell them to **** off out of it.
It really doesn't matter what age they are, but they have to be dressed up if they want treats.

In what way are they fine:102:. The fact that they only throw eggs at my windows, am i to be grateful for it being just that.
Nobody will convince me that we dont have a problem with kids and society.
I didnt say there was not a problem, but there has always been a problem with youngsters

"Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food and tyrannize their teachers. I despair for the future."
- Socrates, 400bc

I didnt say there was not a problem, but there has always been a problem with youngsters

"Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food and tyrannize their teachers. I despair for the future."
- Socrates, 400bc

Yes i agree there as always been problems, but i dont recall living in my area fearing kids years ago.
If a kid knocks on my door and runs off, that is pratical joke, which just becomes tiresome the more they do it. When a kid throws eggs at my window, that is unacceptable.

if you dont like kids trick or treating...feck off the pub

sorted

next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675