Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Surely this is the most pointless thing ever created ?

I feel sorry for the elderly who sit in there chair shitting themselves everytime the door goes on October 31st.

Any trick or treaters I get will be politely told "fook off" and have an egg hurled at them.

all year round we tell kids "don't take sweets from strangers", then send them round to strangers houses for sweets on halloween.... load of old bollocks.

Just stock up with chocolate laxatives and hand them out freely

Surely this is the most pointless thing ever created ?

I feel sorry for the elderly who sit in there chair shitting themselves everytime the door goes on October 31st.

Any trick or treaters I get will be politely told "fook off" and have an egg hurled at them.

Firstly, I feel sorry for the pensioners that shit themselves all year round. Not just the part timers that do it on October 31st.

Secondly, it's just a chance for little kids to dress up, have some fun and eat sweets. Are you saying that you never did halloween when you were a little'un?

Firstly, I feel sorry for the pensioners that shit themselves all year round. Not just the part timers that do it on October 31st.

Secondly, it's just a chance for little kids to dress up, have some fun and eat sweets. Are you saying that you never did halloween when you were a little'un?

never did it

Mum never encouraged me to go round knocking on random people's doors. Felt like a bit off a tramp as well knocking on some randomers door and saying more or less "can I have some sweets".

I absolutely hate Halloween, I couldn't even tell you why we have it.

Mum never encouraged me to go round knocking on random people's doors. Felt like a bit off a tramp as well knocking on some randomers door and saying more or less "can I have some sweets".

I absolutely hate Halloween, I couldn't even tell you why we have it.

something that has come over from the USA

doesn't it have some link to a pagan thing, or am I completely wrong ??

Fair enough, still out of order though.

Well I stopped going trick or treating last year so it's all gravy.

I think it's harmless in the most part, like my little sisters doing it and what not.

I agree that it's a ball ache having to tell 15 year old lads in scream masks to **** off however.

Celtic I think, it's been contorted by the yanks into a night of shit telly and candy and shipped over here though.

Last edited:
Halloween reminds me of one of my favourite ever posts, from the one and only Melton Fox.

Melton wasnt keen on Halloween..........

Don't bother knocking on my door you material greedy bastards. Get into the true spirit of Halloween and have a party in your own ****ing house. I've got shit loads of sweets and treats for my kids in my house, but you ****ers are having none of them.

Oh, and if you want a trick, I'll give you a bleeder, and yes Mum, I can see you peeping from around the hedge and that doesn't worry me in the slightest, in fact it positively encourages me to throw a bucket of water over them brats you call your children.

By the way, don't come back here carol singing either, otherw*s* I'll poke all of your childrens eyes out with Christmas tree branches and pine needles. I love Christmas but I'm not sharing it with you begging bastards

:038:

Well I stopped going trick or treating last year so it's all gravy.

I think it's harmless in the most part, like my little sisters doing it and what not.

I agree that it's a ball ache having to tell 15 year old lads in scream masks to **** off however.

Thats's what angers me the most, people I know saying are you coming "trick or treating", it's just like I'm 17 !!

The thing is if it was just little kids doing it, it would be ok but the fact is it isn't and it is just dangerous nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're sounding a bit miserable there Harbro.... Why not get a really cool costume, throw a party, have a few beers and enjoy the occasion.

Halloween can actually be really fun if you get in to the spirit of it.

You're sounding a bit miserable there Harbro.... Why not get a really cool costume, throw a party, have a few beers and enjoy the occasion.

Halloween can actually be really fun if you get in to the spirit of it.

I'm far from miserable, halloween is just shite, good excuse to throw a party I suppose but I don't own a house.

Celtic I think, it's been contorted by the yanks into a night of shit telly and candy and shipped over here though.
It's from the Celtic festival Samhain, and it's been adopted by pagans. It's a festival of the dead; if I remember rightly, the veil between the earth and the afterlife is at it's thinnest, so people believed that they could contact their loved ones and/or ancestors.

Or something like that.

It's from the Celtic festival Samhain, and it's been adopted by pagans. It's a festival of the dead; if I remember rightly, the veil between the earth and the afterlife is at it's thinnest, so people believed that they could contact their loved ones and/or ancestors.

Or something like that.

What a bag of testicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572