Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaumontfox

Holloway is focussed on achieving a cheap popularity with supporters. I actually think he is quite good at it - and he has certainly created a barrier against his dismissal on the basis of that popularity.

Unfortunately, he is not a particularly good football manager and he inherited a very difficult situation at the Walkers. He hasn't handled it this season and there is no reason to think he would be more successful next season.

He has to go immediately the season ends.

Exactly.
I got lambasted by several people on here last week for saying the fans chanting his name instead of chanting songs for the team were, imo, doing the wrong thing.
By giving him such vocal support, those fans are backing HIM, not the team(even if the team are just as damned useless as IH!) It's all well and good a manager getting on with the fans, but when his inability to do the job is being overshadowed by his media-whoring and official-bashing(on occasion warranted, most of the time proved not to be) and sections of the fans singing his name, he must think he can do no wrong in some eyes.

Whether we stay up or go down, I want him gone. He is tactically inept, ffs, you don't keep a player standing on the touchline waiting to come on for almost 10 minutes!

Next week he SHOULD start wih Hume upfront, but it wouldn't surprise that if Hume does start, it'll be on the bloody wing again!

I never thought I'd hate anyone more than I do Peter Taylor and Dennis wise, but Mr. Holloway is fast approaching that level of detest that I hold both those men in.

Ched

Exactly.
I got lambasted by several people on here last week for saying the fans chanting his name instead of chanting songs for the team were, imo, doing the wrong thing.
By giving him such vocal support, those fans are backing HIM, not the team(even if the team are just as damned useless as IH!) It's all well and good a manager getting on with the fans, but when his inability to do the job is being overshadowed by his media-whoring and official-bashing(on occasion warranted, most of the time proved not to be) and sections of the fans singing his name, he must think he can do no wrong in some eyes.

But I thought we were an embarrassment to YOU and made you ashamed to be a fan.

Perhaps we should sit down in silence would that make you happy? At least then we're all clear we're not backing Holloway, nor are we backing our players. Nor embarrassing you whilst taking our shoes off like scummy chavs.

Heineken Matt

You are one stupid cnut. Read my posts properly, or better still go to one or two of the games

Ian Holloway feck off, Ian Holloway feck off Ian Holloway feck off Ian Holloway feck off Ian Holloway feck off Ian Holloway feck off......

I do read you posts properly, like this one. An absolutely brilliant peice of literature with a balanced and well structured style. It must take you hours to come up with such creative posts.

And by the way, why the **** would I spend money going to watch that shower of shit, you may think I am a cnut, but I am not that much of a cnut.

Boy Genius

Banned

And by the way, why the **** would I spend money going to watch that shower of shit, you may think I am a cnut, but I am not that much of a cnut.

if you had been at the match you would have heard the fans singing that, and as for you being a cnut it turns out you are a tight cnut at that, as well as a boring one.

beaumontfox

But I thought we were an embarrassment to YOU and made you ashamed to be a fan.

Perhaps we should sit down in silence would that make you happy? At least then we're all clear we're not backing Holloway, nor are we backing our players. Nor embarrassing you whilst taking our shoes off like scummy chavs.

Oh grow the feck up you stupid little boy.

People can't have a different opinion to you then eh?
People can't be fecking frustrated,annoyed, gutted about the ineptitude we are having to watch and think those who are singing a man's name who has done feck all to move this team in any direction but down might just have their loyalties misplaced then?

And you weren't bloody supporting anybody when chanting those songs about Gillespie, just people thinking they were being 'funny' when doing it, but hey! It's just my opinion, please don't get arsey cos I happened to think it was out of order.

I DON'T sit in silence, anyone on here who knows me knows that, and I wouldn't expect anyone to,so stop making an assumption about what I mean when you obviously haven't got a fecking clue.

I personally feel it is the TEAM that we should be supporting, not the manager. It's them who we need to be backing to the hilt, just like they should be giving us something back to show for it.

But then I'm a boring old fart who sits in silence at games and drinks coffee from a flask, I just want a quiet afternoon:icon_roll

Heineken Matt

if you had been at the match you would have heard the fans singing that, and as for you being a cnut it turns out you are a tight cnut at that, as well as a boring one.

You see the Boy bit I understand, the Genius part, well frankly I think you are punching well above your weight there.

Boy Genius

Banned

People can't be fecking frustrated,annoyed, gutted about the ineptitude we are having to watch and think those who are singing a man's name who has done feck all to move this team in any direction but down might just have their loyalties misplaced then?

And you weren't bloody supporting anybody when chanting those songs about Gillespie, just people thinking they were being 'funny' when doing it, but hey! It's just my opinion, please don't get arsey cos I happened to think it was out of order.

I DON'T sit in silence, anyone on here who knows me knows that, and I wouldn't expect anyone to,so stop making an assumption about what I mean when you obviously haven't got a fecking clue.

I personally feel it is the TEAM that we should be supporting, not the manager. It's them who we need to be backing to the hilt, just like they should be giving us something back to show for it.

But then I'm a boring old fart who sits in silence at games and drinks coffee from a flask, I just want a quiet afternoon:icon_roll

don't worry BF. We have two clowns on here who are not prepared to listen to differing opinions to their own. Just let them get on with it. One of them does not even go to the games anyway.

beaumontfox

I'm not worried.

Deluded as I may be, I'll be there week in,week out just like I always am!

Oooh the chances of me standing at matches next season are increasing by the day! Lucky me eh?:icon_roll

Tell you what BG, I bet I won't get bruises all over me legs like I did in SK1 when we were jumping up and down on the seats when we scored!- I remember when Marshall got that hat-trick v Derby, it looked like my legs had been used for a punchbag!:icon_bigg

spionfox

No thanks very much, we'll try and do you a favour on Monday night to (half) rescue our season....but don't fecking bet on it.

The conspiracy theorists reckon you will roll over and die to help Ollie on his way.......

Boy Genius

Banned
Tell you what BG, I bet I won't get bruises all over me legs like I did in SK1 when we were jumping up and down on the seats when we scored!- I remember when Marshall got that hat-trick v Derby, it looked like my legs had been used for a punchbag!:icon_bigg

those day will not return for a long long time.....:icon_sad:

Ched

People are more than welcome to have a differing opinion to me, but at the same time it seems that you're not willing to accept that some fans approach games in a different way to others when we are losing.

I know exactly what your status is as a fan and I respect that. But I find it hard to take when all fans get is abuse when they're trying to enjoy themselves.

All football fans want to watch the game in a different way. I accept that. Some people don't want to sing. Fine, I can live with that. But when you say things like we make you embarrassed to be a Leicester fan, I find that a little grating.

Ollie's army!!!!! :tumbleweed:
don't worry BF. We have two clowns on here who are not prepared to listen to differing opinions to their own. Just let them get on with it. One of them does not even go to the games anyway.
I am prepared to listen to differing opinions, I was stating that I didn't agree with one, that is all.

Boy Genius

Banned
I am prepared to listen to differing opinions, I was stating that I didn't agree with one, that is all.

:056:

sorry, I typed that when I was arguing with a one brain celled idiot.

Boy Genius

Banned
Hey it works, the twat replied and I don't have a clue what he says.... what a function:038::038::038:

spionfox

Hey it works, the twat replied and I don't have a clue what he says.... what a function:038::038::038:

He said something about being sorry if he offended you and would you like a pint or two with him at the next home game.

At least I think that's what he said :icon_lol:

Boy Genius

Banned
He said something about being sorry if he offended you and would you like a pint or two with him at the next home game.

At least I think that's what he said :icon_lol:

I will never know, and do I care? Do I feck.....

Macky

Gruntled Member
You are such a dick! Block list? Get a life for fecks sake!

It's an option open to all posters.

If you go into your control panel, under Settings & Options on the left hand menu click Edit Ignore List and you can add whoever you want to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669