Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugger Holloway. Why can't Steve Walsh be sacked as the radio version of Jobber? He quite clearly isn't manager material and just because John from New Parks agrees with everything he says about each match (bearing in mind john has made it back to new fecking parks 5 mins after the match??), doesn't make him a messiah that will restore our fortunes.

BTW Holloway Out.

Get rid of this idiot before he ruins our club over the summer and starts purchasing useless players. Ever since he walked into City i knew something was going to go wrong, he just doesnt have a Football brain at all, we were better with Megson ffs!!!

If you work it out at an average as we have played more with Holloway. Megsons works out slightly better.

That makes zero sense. :102:

I actually agree with the callers yesterday, walshie should be given a shot at the job, we all know he has the passion but he can also see the simple things he pointed out all the following during the game.
Steve Walsh is simply NOT management material. He's not bright enough and he's nowhere near as demonstrative off the pich as he was on it.

I dont think anybody is serious about giving the job to Walshie. They are just stating the obvious, and that is if IH had 5% of Walshies passion, determination and footballing knowhow, we might be in a better position.
Even at this stage, I would probably rate IH's football know-how above Walsh's. And I suspect that IH has considerably more than 5% of Walsh's passion and determination. I wouldn't say he had more passion for LCFC than Walsh, but to be fair he's only been here five mintes and Walsh was at the club for years (and is still clinging on now...) so it's totally unreasonable to expect him to.

I just wish Walshy gone away as the playing hero that he was and left if at that. Hanging around and sticking his oar in as he is doing now is hardly helping anybody, in fact it could be making matters worse. It's sad but he's on the way to becoming something of a joke IMO.

Last edited:
Even at this stage, I would probably rate IH's football know-how above Walsh's. And I suspect that IH has considerably more than 5% of Walsh's passion and determination. I wouldn't say he had more passion for LCFC than Walsh, but to be fair he's only been here five mintes and Walsh was at the club for years (and is still clinging on now...) so it's totally unreasonable to expect him to.

I just wish Walshy gone away as the playing hero that he was and left if at that. Hanging around and sticking his oar in as he is doing now is hardly helping anybody, in fact it could be making matters worse. It's sad but he's on the way to becoming something of a joke IMO.

Totally agree with you, especially on the second part

Steve Walsh is simply NOT management material. He's not bright enough and he's nowhere near as demonstrative off the pich as he was on it.
You can not possibly know what Walshies potential is as a manager

even at this stage, I would probably rate IH's football know-how above Walsh's. And I suspect that IH has considerably more than 5% of Walsh's passion and determination. I wouldn't say he had more passion for LCFC than Walsh, but to be fair he's only been here five mintes and Walsh was at the club for years (and is still clinging on now...) so it's totally unreasonable to expect him to.

How come Walshie was predicting events 20 mins before IH put it into action.

In a lot of peoples eyes Walshie is a legend. Something IH will never become, if he manages untill the end of time.
Walshie does need to go through the right channels before he will become a serious candidate tho.And there is only one joke doing the rounds at the moment, and that is HOLLOWAY

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact people are arguing about Walshies potential to do the job is embarassing and just shows the kind of morons that come onto this website. If you are going to argue about Holloway being sacked at least mention realistic replacements!!

IH does have a lot of passion for the game, what is lacking is how he get's that over to the players so they at least look as if they care.

Man motivation is not the easiest of subjects when you're dealing with players earning your annual salary in a month or 2.
You only have to look at the length of stay managers have in the job nowadays. Are they really all that crap?

The fact people are arguing about Walshies potential to do the job is embarassing and just shows the kind of morons that come onto this website. If you are going to argue about Holloway being sacked at least mention realistic replacements!!

Halle - feckin- llujah for the first decent post in this thread

However, the point has now been reached where it almost does not matter who is in charge for the last three games, as long as it's not Holloway

It's a Craig Levein scenario all over again - Kelly got the gig and benefited from the fact that everyone was glad that he had gone and so upped their game

I suspect we have no chance of getting Davies and little chance of Dowie, or indeed anyone you would want long term, taking it right now

But a combination of Taggart, Rudkin and Beaglehole could really do no worse than this clueless cnut, and that is sadly a FACT. Saturday was an embarrassment of the highest order from start to finish

Sadly I think Mad Mandy is reluctant to spend the money on sacking the tosspot, as he is quietly preparing to get the feck out of here in the summer and he wants to escape with as much cash as he can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669