Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down, we lack the character and bottle too survive and IMO it looks like Ollie is a busted flush, none of the players appear to be behind him. We are a rudderless ship.

If I was Mandaric I would agree for Ollie to be given leave of absence blaming it on personal reasons or ill health grounds and bring in a caretaker Manager in the vain hope of nicking a couple of results and then revisiting the situation in the summer.

If we stay up then bin Ollie and start afresh, if we go down and as expected Mandaric sells up then he can retain Ollie until the new owners come in and appoint their own Manager.

But to sit and do nothing in the hope that either Ollie or the players will come good is too big a risk IMO, we have to take a chance and if MM is unwilling to pay out compo at this point with our future in the balance, then he must do the next best thing otherwise our proud record of never being out of the top two divisions will disappear with nothing more than a whimper.

Down, we lack the character and bottle too survive and IMO it looks like Ollie is a busted flush, none of the players appear to be behind him. We are a rudderless ship.

If I was Mandaric I would agree for Ollie to be given leave of absence blaming it on personal reasons or ill health grounds and bring in a caretaker Manager in the vain hope of nicking a couple of results and then revisiting the situation in the summer.

If we stay up then bin Ollie and start afresh, if we go down and as expected Mandaric sells up then he can retain Ollie until the new owners come in and appoint their own Manager.

But to sit and do nothing in the hope that either Ollie or the players will come good is too big a risk IMO, we have to take a chance and if MM is unwilling to pay out compo at this point with our future in the balance, then he must do the next best thing otherwise our proud record of never being out of the top two divisions will disappear with nothing more than a whimper.

Good post.

Holloway goes now, the pressure is off the players.

Would be nice to see how they respond, without the tw&t chirpping away in the background.

The bad news is that Jeff's going to delete the 3 word thread and word association game and after that you will be a thousand shy of Senior Member status, Newts.

I forgot to mention all posts with 'ferked' and/or 'doomed' are going too.

So you're ferked.

only about 250 of them im still ok :icon_bigg:icon_wink

OK, what about if Jeff deletes every post you have ever made with the exception of those that make sense?

:icon_wink:icon_lol::081:

Erm, Southgate...had in fact taken two badges when he took the Boro job and needed dispensation for not having the Uefa Pro Licence. What reasons has Walshie got for not having ( I believe ) any badges at all?

re 'What reasons has Walshie got for not having ( I believe ) any badges at all?'

...Get's in the way of getting pi$$ed and chasing women?... would not be a bad guess I'd say. Great player, but not a man without flaws in this regard according to rumour mills.

Last edited:
Perhaps ALL the City fans and those people with finance can club together as they are meant to be doing at Liverpool to buy out the Yanks. Then we could give MILAN back his $$$$ which is all he is interested in and then recruit only those with Leicester City at heart at all levels and get rid of the players who either think they are too good for League 1 or aint any good fullstop.

At least we have a decent youth team and perhaps next season with the likes of Gradel in the team (well he has experience at League 1 level) Chambers and Sappleton we can start again and bring the good times back NOT just for one season but for the long term

we should've stuck with worthington right from the start and not messed about with all this ridiculous manager swapping!
No wonder we are where we are.

we should've stuck with worthington right from the start and not messed about with all this ridiculous manager swapping!
No wonder we are where we are.
Bang on, and a good first post.

And I suppose Holloway is to blame for Hume missing the penalty aswell.

Southampton to lose both there last games, we stay up, whats everyone worried about????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566