Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Walsh is simply NOT management material. He's not bright enough and he's nowhere near as demonstrative off the pich as he was on it.

Even at this stage, I would probably rate IH's football know-how above Walsh's. And I suspect that IH has considerably more than 5% of Walsh's passion and determination. I wouldn't say he had more passion for LCFC than Walsh, but to be fair he's only been here five mintes and Walsh was at the club for years (and is still clinging on now...) so it's totally unreasonable to expect him to.

I just wish Walshy gone away as the playing hero that he was and left if at that. Hanging around and sticking his oar in as he is doing now is hardly helping anybody, in fact it could be making matters worse. It's sad but he's on the way to becoming something of a joke IMO.

Totally agree DF...it increasingly pisses me off to hear him making trite, self-focussed and tactically naive comments,often based on his fading memories, which pander to the average Radio Leicester listener.

If the lazy sod had done anything towards gaining any coaching qualification (rather than running a half arsed golfing website and selling off his limited memorabilia) in recent years I might understand some of his frustrations at being 'ignored' by the club.

As it stands he would be better off supporting the club, with a bit of dignity, from a distance rather than continually elevating himself to iconic status knowing he has no credible coaching credentials to support his misplaced aspirations.

The fact people are arguing about Walshies potential to do the job is embarassing and just shows the kind of morons that come onto this website. If you are going to argue about Holloway being sacked at least mention realistic replacements!!

Obviously not the same morons that have kept faith with Holloway.

The fact people are arguing about Walshies potential to do the job is embarassing and just shows the kind of morons that come onto this website. If you are going to argue about Holloway being sacked at least mention realistic replacements!!

... and realistic replacements who are likely to want the job!

... and realistic replacements who are likely to want the job!

Just for the record, i havent said give Walshie the job.

But If he wants the job, he needs to put his money where his mouth is, and go through the right channels and prove himself.

Steve Walsh is simply NOT management material. He's not bright enough and he's nowhere near as demonstrative off the pich as he was on it.

Even at this stage, I would probably rate IH's football know-how above Walsh's. And I suspect that IH has considerably more than 5% of Walsh's passion and determination. I wouldn't say he had more passion for LCFC than Walsh, but to be fair he's only been here five mintes and Walsh was at the club for years (and is still clinging on now...) so it's totally unreasonable to expect him to.

I just wish Walshy gone away as the playing hero that he was and left if at that. Hanging around and sticking his oar in as he is doing now is hardly helping anybody, in fact it could be making matters worse. It's sad but he's on the way to becoming something of a joke IMO.

Managers can and do have tacticians working for them, they dont do 100% of the job themselves. Walsh hasnt done himself favours by not getting badges I agree but people like southgate had no badges before they went into management.

Managers can and do have tacticians working for them, they dont do 100% of the job themselves. Walsh hasnt done himself favours by not getting badges I agree but people like southgate had no badges before they went into management.

Southgate has gone from playing straight into management. Walsh has been away from the game for too long and....

fcuk this, whats the point of arguing against you. The fact you think he should be manager is a blockable offence.

Southgate has gone from playing straight into management. Walsh has been away from the game for too long and....

fcuk this, whats the point of arguing against you. The fact you think he should be manager is a blockable offence.

This forum doesent just revolve aroud you junior.

Erm, Southgate was unable to take all the badges neccesary whilst a player as he was involved with England in the Summers when you did the courses. He had in fact taken two badges when he took the Boro job and needed dispensation for not having the Uefa Pro Licence. What reasons has Walshie got for not having ( I believe ) any badges at all?

This forum doesent just revolve aroud you junior.

Where did I say it did? I merely pointed out that I couldn't be bothered to argue with somebody about the merits Steve Walsh becoming our manager.

Go back to your Holloway bashing and learn to spell whilst you're at it grandad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669