Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you offer no substance to your original cry of "Holloway Out". And then what? Tell me if you had your way and Holloway did get sacked - what happens next?

Because clearly changing our manager every 3/4 months has worked for us so far hasn't it?

The implications of us being relegated don't even bare thinking about - which is why we have to do whats best for the club and stick with a manager and try and form some sort of consistency at the club.

In a bizarre way, I almost hope Leicester do get relegated as the mickey mouse way the club has been run and operated for the past few years has been a joke.

I have said it many times, we will not get relegated this season as there are 3 worse teams in the league than us. Lets get through this season with the same manager for once and try and build a team and structure where consistent coaching and training allows the players to perform to the best of their ability.

It is no fluke that Man Utd and Arsenal's success has been built around a consistent manager and coaches, and equally why Newcastle find themselves in their predicament.

Portsmouth .

In a bizarre way, I almost hope Leicester do get relegated as the mickey mouse way the club has been run and operated for the past few years has been a joke.

Ive said we will stay up by the skin of our teeth based on the squad of players we have, which by the way any manager could have signed.

I still hope MM gets rid of IH in the summer, as i feel he is just not up to the task of taking us to the Prem.

Plus im sick of hearing his voice, everytime i put the telly on or open a newspaper.

Ive said we will stay up by the skin of our teeth based on the squad of players we have, which by the way any manager could have signed.

I still hope MM gets rid of IH in the summer, as i feel he is just not up to the task of taking us to the Prem.

Plus im sick of hearing his voice, everytime i put the telly on or open a newspaper.

thats amazing, a talking newspaper whatever next :icon_bigg

thats amazing, a talking newspaper whatever next :icon_bigg

It's already happening!

catalogue_2007_cover_150.jpg

But you offer no substance to your original cry of "Holloway Out". And then what? Tell me if you had your way and Holloway did get sacked - what happens next?

Because clearly changing our manager every 3/4 months has worked for us so far hasn't it?

The implications of us being relegated don't even bare thinking about - which is why we have to do whats best for the club and stick with a manager and try and form some sort of consistency at the club.

I have said it many times, we will not get relegated this season as there are 3 worse teams in the league than us. Lets get through this season with the same manager for once and try and build a team and structure where consistent coaching and training allows the players to perform to the best of their ability.

It is no fluke that Man Utd and Arsenal's success has been built around a consistent manager and coaches, and equally why Newcastle find themselves in their predicament.

come on, it shows you don't go to matches very often if you have to ask why? The performance was dreadful and not for the first time either. The players were not responding, the tactics seemed indifferent, nothing seemed right. He did say judge him after he had got some of his own players in after January.
Why can the likes of Palace and QPR get success at a much quicker rate than we have. Whilst you say relegation must be avoided, I agree to that comment as you know, I only hope he can build on that WBA win for the sake of the club not him. How many false starts have we had this season?
Lets see how we do against 11 men, in the top 6, in a game at home. Hull will be up for those points, we need to want them more.

come on, it shows you don't go to matches very often if you have to ask why? The performance was dreadful and not for the first time either. The players were not responding, the tactics seemed indifferent, nothing seemed right. He did say judge him after he had got some of his own players in after January.
Why can the likes of Palace and QPR get success at a much quicker rate than we have. Whilst you say relegation must be avoided, I agree to that comment as you know, I only hope he can build on that WBA win for the sake of the club not him. How many false starts have we had this season?
Lets see how we do against 11 men, in the top 6, in a game at home. Hull will be up for those points, we need to want them more.

well said BG :038::038::038:.

IH still has a lot to prove IMO

the bold text bit ,after every win which is what every 4 or 5 games :102: :icon_wink

Last edited:
FFS you lot, this bitching is doing my nut in... i'm off to foxestalk. Someone come and fetch me when it has stopped.

There is a lot of arguing on here lately.Its clear that certain posters don't like each other,they are best ignoring each other

Last edited:
I'm on record dissagreeing with IH's appointment rom the start, but agreed to back him until the end of next season in the hope that he could stabilise the club, making the cliub more attractive to a better quality of manager at that point.

As results and performances (apart from the odd game here and there) have worsened I have changed my mind on the timescales, because I do not believe that IH is up to the job of even stabilising the club, and would now prefer to see a new manager take over in the summer, or even for the last 6 games as a final throw of the dice if we are back in the bottom three.

There is a lot of arguing on here lately.Its clear that certain posters don't like each other,they are best ignoring each other
You don't have to like somebody just to have a conversation with them. Plenty of people I don't like in this world, but I'm still interested in talking to them and hearing their take on things.

I'm on record dissagreeing with IH's appointment rom the start, but agreed to back him until the end of next season in the hope that he could stabilise the club, making the cliub more attractive to a better quality of manager at that point.

As results and performances (apart from the odd game here and there) have worsened I have changed my mind on the timescales, because I do not believe that IH is up to the job of even stabilising the club, and would now prefer to see a new manager take over in the summer, or even for the last 6 games as a final throw of the dice if we are back in the bottom three.

If I was you 1966, I would check with Heineken Matt first to see if that's OK. He will be back soon. He is buying Lego at Toys R Us

You don't have to like somebody just to have a conversation with them. Plenty of people I don't like in this world, but I'm still interested in talking to them and hearing their take on things.

I might be wrong then but it seems theres alot of hate and point scoring going on on here lately.However I'm not getting drawn into it anymore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670