Holloway Staying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought... wouldn't it cost a bundle to give Holloway the boot? I think that might be a pretty major factor...

Has Mandric actually come out and backed Holloway,saying 'he is the man for the job' etc ?

The whole treatment of last Monday's alleged review has been dealt with in a very non-football way. Usually its the relaunch bit press photos; statements along the lines of the above - but there has been none of that.

Keeping Holloway has put the club into limbo whilst Mandaric waits for something to turn up.

QPR are the richest club in the Championship, and they appoint Dowie.

What a disappointment it must be for QPR fans!

He's a shit manager end of. QPR's appointment has more to do with the knockbacks they got elsewhere. If anything it proves the lack of options to anyone atm. At least attractive manager options.

At every club he's been there has had to be some kind of re-jig in his aftermath.

Thats a bit rich from someone who hated warnock,Megson, but still has his head buried up Holloways arse.

I agree - and not at all sorry that Dowie is not arriving here. It's easy for people like me to get into an 'anyone but Holloway' mode, but whilst I suspect that Dowie would be an improvement on Holloway, I don't think he would have been a particularly good appointment.

So basically what your saying is, the people at QPR have got it wrong.

And you still think Holloway is the answer to all our problems.

The men in white coats have been summoned.

So basically what your saying is, the people at QPR have got it wrong.

And you still think Holloway is the answer to all our problems.

The men in white coats have been summoned.

What I am saying is that it must be a disappointment for QPR fans. If I had wanted to say anything else, I would have done so.

Just a thought... wouldn't it cost a bundle to give Holloway the boot? I think that might be a pretty major factor...

i think that might be a factor. plus he may have brought up the fact his kids aren't fully functional, heard that before :018:

Thats a bit rich from someone who hated warnock,Megson, but still has his head buried up Holloways arse.

I haven't got my arse stuck up Holloway's. If you look on this very thread, I have ripped him to as regard tactics. Look at Oldham, Palace, Charlton - all bear scars from his tenture there. Megson and Warnock have done decent jobs this season - simple but Dowie fecking aint in his past 4 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669