How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck YV with it all, can't beleive the time has gone by so quickly since you told us!

I'm sitting here thinking I really shold go bed as I'm up in 2 hours but am not tired......don't really want to go work and have people tell me how unlucky we were, how penalties are an awful way to end a game.... what the feck was Kermit thinking etc etc etc.....

Feck it, I'm going bed.......

Regretting going onto double Jack Daniels ten seconds after Yann missed his peno

Mixed emotions, proud of my team but numb at the pain of defeat and frustrated at what might of been had Yann just twated it instead !!

Mixed emotions, proud of my team but numb at the pain of defeat and frustrated at what might of been had Yann just twated it instead !!

Waghorn still missed :icon_wink

Waghorn should have chipped it, the keeper would have never expected it

Waghorn still missed :icon_wink

Waghorn should have chipped it, the keeper would have never expected it

:icon_bigg

Waghorn was put under intense pressure, and too be fair he hit a decent penalty that was well saved, Yann tried to be clever and hit a penalty that the keeper dived and still had time to recover, readjust and save.

Elective?

yeah because the baby is breech and i have a cyst that needs removing along with an ovary as it has damaged it slightly
:038: Best of luck YV

cheers mack :)

Oooya ! Good luck :)

thanks cate :)

Good stuff. That seems to have come around quickly. All the best.

cheers siouxs :)

bloody hell yorky, that's come around quickly.
all the best, you life is about to change (for the better) so much! have fun and enjoy the ride! x
get as much sleep as you can in the next 2 weeks!

:) thanks mk :)

Good luck YV with it all, can't beleive the time has gone by so quickly since you told us!

aye the last 4 months or so have flown by!!! thanks bf :)

excited, nervous and scared - in 2wks ill be a mom!! ive been booked in for a caesarean on the 25th may :)

Good luck YV, don't listen to any advice other than the technical stuff from the professionals. Nothing can prepare you for parenthood, just go with your instinct everytime and things will be fine. :038:

excited, nervous and scared - in 2wks ill be a mom!! ive been booked in for a caesarean on the 25th may :)

Don't forget to budget at least £800 for a travel system (preferably one with USB ports). :icon_bigg

Seriously though, I hope it all goes well for you YV.

I feel like such a fat ****, I've just polished off a packet and a half of Oreos with two cups of coffee. Comfort eating at its most pure.

Still gutted but slowly getting over it.

Just want Pearson to sign a new contract, and Mandy to say he is staying on so we can get ready for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710