How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As that was not enough for a coincidence a Welsh flag was staring at me all week from its position on a balcony right in front of our hotel...

Nightmare.

Me either, I'm SUPPOSED to be sorting through my craft stuff and tidying it away so we can see the table and the floor instead of open boxes etc...........I'll get round to it laters.......

Why don't you just bin it all and take up a proper hobby instead :102:

:icon_wink

As that was not enough for a coincidence a Welsh flag was staring at me all week from its position on a balcony right in front of our hotel...

Nightmare.

So this was my 3000th post, well done me.

It's later than usual then, isn't it Hazz? We had over 20 degrees over the weekend, so I'd expect it to be here any day now.

A lot better that I was this time 3 years ago when Mrs SJN was given less than a year to live. We all moan about our partners and I'm no exception, but mine don't look too bad for someone who's supposed to have been dead for over two years. :038:

A lot better that I was this time 3 years ago when Mrs SJN was given less than a year to live. We all moan about our partners and I'm no exception, but mine don't look too bad for someone who's supposed to have been dead for over two years. :038:

Mine moans on more than anyone else in the world. But can't imagine how I'd cope with being given that information if it was her. Hope you both had a cracking day :-)

:thumbs_up

Quite pleased really, just had nearly £400 deposited in to my bank account for a few bits of old tatty and broken gold I rediscovered in the back of a drawer the other day. Can't fault the price of gold currently :)

ankle jabs yesterday so looking forward to a pain free few months! just heard my first cuckoo of the year too, so feeling summery

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710