How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bashed around after yet another visit to the dentist to get this tooth sorted out. I've got to go back again next week. My work colleagues think I'm having an afair with my dentist.

Still living in my bubble with the dreaded ear wax problem :icon_lol: My complaints have led them to move my appoitment forward to May 25th, how nice of them.

Think I'm overdosing on ear drops.

Last edited:
Yeh, just never really felt that bad to be off.

<palmtoforehead/>
You don't need to actually be ill ffs, your bosses expect you to swing the lead and use a sick day every now and again. That's what they're for.
Not abusing them is like giving up your holidays.

<palmtoforehead/>
You don't need to actually be ill ffs, your bosses expect you to swing the lead and use a sick day every now and again. That's what they're for.

It drives me mad when people come into work ill, they are less productive and are more than likely going to give it to me and make me feel like shit, at which point I then either take the time off and get the "oh, I never did" speech, or suffer through it and repeat the cycle with someone else.

Plus I don't get sick pay.

It drives me mad when people come into work ill, they are less productive and are more than likely going to give it to me and make me feel like shit, at which point I then either take the time off and get the "oh, I never did" speech, or suffer through it and repeat the cycle with someone else.

Plus I don't get sick pay.

I've been off a few weeks recently, SSP is a pile of shite. Got about 75quid for two weeks

<palmtoforehead/>

Roger that. Since Februaruy 1991 I count 789 sickies for moi, but to be honest I could have gone in on at least two occasions.

Frustrated with myself. I just saw Robbie Neilson at Tesco filling his 4x4 up at the pumps but apart from saying hi, I didn't have the nads to tell him how crap he is.

Im actaully dying, cold and now I think I have caught my daughters sickness bug. I'll be lucky to post again......

Im actaully dying, cold and now I think I have caught my daughters sickness bug. I'll be lucky to post again......

I don't know if you'll see this post but get well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710