How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is wrong with appreciating traditional summer nature sounds?

Last edited:
Grim. Got rejected for two law summer placements, and looks like i'm gonna miss out on the summer job I want too-possibly 3 rejections in 3 days, City out the playoffs, snowed under with revision. Things can only get better right?

Grim. Got rejected for two law summer placements, and looks like i'm gonna miss out on the summer job I want too-possibly 3 rejections in 3 days, City out the playoffs, snowed under with revision. Things can only get better right?

of course... keep your pecker up :icon_wink

Had full day mock trial; my guy was charged with 4 offences, but he was convicted for 1. The tutor said that was what happened in real life, but I am still annoyed with myself as I believe I could have been more persuasive with that one. I didn't adduce enough, at the end of the day.

Putting it into perspective, even if I got pupillage in September/October, I wouldn't be allowed anywhere near such a case for at least 6 months, but still, it's pretty disappointing.

I feel your pain, and it would be easy to say things like "that's legal professions for you, welcome to my world", but keep at it. It might be worth contacting those companies nearer the time the jobs start; sometimes they offer placements, and people turn them down at the last minute, and if you're there, who knows!! There is a lot of luck, and I believe you make your own luck.

Keep your head down during revision, it's obviously worth it, and will soon be over. :)

I feel your pain, and it would be easy to say things like "that's legal professions for you, welcome to my world", but keep at it. It might be worth contacting those companies nearer the time the jobs start; sometimes they offer placements, and people turn them down at the last minute, and if you're there, who knows!! There is a lot of luck, and I believe you make your own luck.

Keep your head down during revision, it's obviously worth it, and will soon be over. :)
Im at the "im not good enough" stage at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710