How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite relieved, after checking my bank balance today there is no way I could have afforded a trip to Wembley anyway!

Pensive, as for the first time in about 18 months I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow.

Have you found a new home for the occupants first?

:icon_wink

The poor little critters won't know whats going on. I've grown quite fond of the family of shrews living in my fringe as well....

Good luck YV, don't listen to any advice other than the technical stuff from the professionals. Nothing can prepare you for parenthood, just go with your instinct everytime and things will be fine. :038:

cheers chuck :)

Don't forget to budget at least £800 for a travel system (preferably one with USB ports). :icon_bigg

Seriously though, I hope it all goes well for you YV.

ha ha we got ours for £260 and OHs parents paid half towards it :) thanks tho sjn :)

Good luck YV, hope it goes well!

thanks lee :)

Went well, its a little bit Paul Weller now so I'm happy.

Is that rhyming slang for Kasey Keller?
kasey-keller-millwall.jpg

Or is it rhyming slang for Kasey Keller?
keller3.jpg

Or is it rhyming slang for Kasey Keller?
Kasey_Keller_818389.jpg

Feel like I should be doing summat else today instead of going work:icon_sad:

Ah well! I can spend more money at the TFF piss up at the end of the month(and as it's in Hull I can find out more about Wayne Brown in a good gossippy way, already had a couple of Hull fans tell me they ain't surprised with the rumours circulating)

Got home from Tunisia (Sousse) where I was trying to watch Wednesday's match. Ended up watching the penalties in a dodgy cafe named... Café Wembley...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710