How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamworth 1-2 up Danny Thomas. Stefan Oakes free kick. :icon_bigg City connection there.

Just defrosting after a day of fieldwork in the snow. Had to get the fecker done for an assignment.

Relieved that there were no other cars around when I foolishly tried to drive down my street earlier.

Slid down the hill then failed to stop at the junction, luckily managed to swing it around the corner and park up before walking back home to listen to the inevitable "told you so" from my girlfriend.

My car looks like it's been Siberia and back. Bar our street being a toboggan run for the next Olympics, every road was fine today.

Agreed with Durham. I read the story a moment ago. There was two accidents within five minutes drive.

How bizarre, the story I posted might not have been my step brother then. He isn't 14, I just presumed they got the wrong age. The rest of the story fits perfect though.

A little better than yesterday.

My step brother was knocked over yesterday (http://www.thisisleicestershire.co....y-injured/article-2950871-detail/article.html) but thankfully he seems to have pulled through. Having an op later today on an head injury, but scans so far show no damage. Fingers crossed he can make a full recovery.

Glad to hear everything is okay. I was a few cars behind the accident but couldn't see anything that was going on. Police and Ambulance arrived pretty quickly. Was worried that it might have been a school-kid. Hope the family is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48