How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stuck at work waiting for TNT, who have just called to say he is going to be very late... totally and utterly pissed off. Plus its time to add another prat to the ignore list :icon_lol:

Is happier now I know my phone upgrade will be here tomorrow.
And that it looks like I might be able to reaplce all my carpet and not just the section which is water damaged by my front door, as it is all one piece from there up my stairs and on my landing.
Would be nice if that happened(not holding me breath though!)

Some good news is always nice when you've had a crap few days!

Couldn't make it to Sheffield to see Paul Weller earlier because of the snow. (Nothing that couldn't have been sorted with a five minute rest and a skeg at a map but hey-ho, I didn't pay for the ticket and wasn't driving).

Compensated by spending a night at the bar, going to a flat party and rolling a giant snowball into my flatmate's room. Good times, certainly taken my mind off of how much i hate my course. Shots of sourz, chocolate licquer and a bottle of wine on top of a few pints has left me feeling rather ill but a cuppa soup/fag combo has seen me reet.

Couldn't make it to Sheffield to see Paul Weller earlier because of the snow. (Nothing that couldn't have been sorted with a five minute rest and a skeg at a map but hey-ho, I didn't pay for the ticket and wasn't driving).

Compensated by spending a night at the bar, going to a flat party and rolling a giant snowball into my flatmate's room. Good times, certainly taken my mind off of how much i hate my course. Shots of sourz, chocolate licquer and a bottle of wine on top of a few pints has left me feeling rather ill but a cuppa soup/fag combo has seen me reet.

Talk to your tutor.

Compensated by spending a night at the bar, going to a flat party and rolling a giant snowball into my flatmate's room.

You craaaaaaazzzzzeeeeeeeeee students

I bet you're all just flippin' bonkers, aren't you ?

ted you can easily change your course this early on. if you hate it that much do something about it

crap.... the return of the hacking cough that I thought I had disposed of a month ago :icon_sad:

So far so good.
Biulding surveyor has been and has costed the work to the flooring at about £230 and the work to the ceiling about £80.

So just waiting on the woman who is coming to see about the carpet. I might just about get to that £400 excess if I'm lucky!

Well aren't you three hilarious:icon_razz

You wanna do mine for me? But first you'll have to nip to a bank and request about £500 for free. :icon_lol:

Tis ok Cate, people don't appreciate the time put into handmade cards. And then they whinge when you charge pennies for them anyhoo instead of what you should be charging for them.
They'd rather pay 50p for a tatty bit of coloured card.:icon_sad:

Anyhoo!! I'm off to do ANOTHER gift fair today, pretty sure I'll make more from my notebooks and books and jewellery than I`will the cards!

I like a handmade card as it goes and tend to buy handmade ones (I realise this is missing the point - since I could make them) (but they would be crap).

This year I've got too much going on and I'm not doing any cards.

My recent birthday was the first one (ok only the second birthday we've been together) I haven't had a card off my fiance which shes made herself. This means I no longer have to make cards. Result. I realise that sounds stupid, but seriously I used to get bday/xmas/good luck for exam handmade cards.

The last one I made her had a bunch of cross stitch on it.

You can laugh now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58