How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flipping heck - just been following some links on the BBC website about AV and came across another political party. JuryTeam? WTF are they and when did they appear on the scene :102:

They can't even keep their website up to date, how the feck do they intend to run the country.

BECOME AN MP
In the United Kingdom, 650 MPs will be elected in the 2010 general election. The Jury Team intends to put forward a significant number of candidates - this is your chance to make a difference! The Jury Team will support you with advice, research on issues and ideas to help you to win.

Last edited:
I use 'I'll look into that' a lot lately as a polite replacement for 'I couldn't give a flying **** about this trivial matter and by this time tomorrow we'll both have forgotten about it'.

I got told recently "that one was coming in under my radar but I am locked on now.Give me a chance for a full anlaysis and I'll seek you out".

I heard, "f**king hell, I missed that, go away and die":thumbs_do

I got told recently "that one was coming in under my radar but I am locked on now.Give me a chance for a full anlaysis and I'll seek you out".

I heard, "f**king hell, I missed that, go away and die":thumbs_do
Anyone who says that sort of shit should just be told firmly to **** right off.

I ripped that out of the pub's Daily Mail yesterday and posted it through the letter-box of the next-door-but-one-neighbour who has the YES poster in her window. It may be that the Mail actually used her likeness for the cartoon.

According to the news, they only started counting the votes on the AV referendum this morning.

According to the news, they only started counting the votes on the AV referendum this morning.

Not true. It doesn't start until this afternoon at 2.

Not true. It doesn't start until this afternoon at 2.

It depends on where you are.

The count here doesn't start until 4PM, Mrs Jeff will be counting votes after work.
She worked from 6:30 AM yesterday until around 3 this morning, running a polling station and then counting the local election votes.

I am sorry to come bnack to the referendum but have a question for those who voted Yes to AV.

The Yes campaign went out of its way to use celebrities - Eddie Izzard, Richard Wilson, Stephen fry, John Cleese, Helena Bonham Carter etc. Did this have any influence on your decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69