How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You deserve what you get.

My first single was in 85- A~ha The Sun Always Shines on TV.

The first single I bought out of my own money was Faron Young, It's four in the morning.

No idea why but it ages me anyway!

You had just missed out on 10 years of good music:icon_sad:

Monteverdi was 17th century therefore he has missed out on four hundred years of good music. However, through the magic of cd people can catch up including very recent music from Sinatra and Presley.

Monteverdi was 17th century therefore he has missed out on four hundred years of good music. However, through the magic of cd people can catch up including very recent music from Sinatra and Presley.

Are they like LP's, will they play on my record player?:102:

I feel fantastic - just has one of these shits when you need to flush three times to clear the water (I live alone so I only flushed once).

The first single I bought out of my own money was Faron Young, It's four in the morning.

No idea why but it ages me anyway!

You think thats bad my first single I bought myself was T Rex - "Solid Gold Easy Action". No idea why as never bought another T Rex single thereafter although before I got the record player (same time as got the record) I used to love T Rex stuff. Probably part of growing up I expect.

You think thats bad my first single I bought myself was T Rex - "Solid Gold Easy Action". No idea why as never bought another T Rex single thereafter although before I got the record player (same time as got the record) I used to love T Rex stuff. Probably part of growing up I expect.

Was your record player one of those that looked like a small suitcase when closed. A Winfield special?

Ohhhh, the memories

You think that's bad the first single I bought was Jimmy Osmond's Long Haired Lover from Liverpool. In my defence I was very young.

You think that's bad the first single I bought was Jimmy Osmond's Long Haired Lover from Liverpool. In my defence I was very young.

Closely followed by something by the Carpenters so it didn't get any better

Our 2 first singles were in the top 3 on 23rd December 1972

1 Long Haired Lover From Liverpool - Little Jimmy Osmond

2 My Ding-A-Ling -Chuck Berry

3 Solid Gold Easy Action -T.Rex

Looking at the Top 20 for that week I find I have over half of these on singles or LP tracks or on CD:icon_eek:

Good grief - I was in my third job (not including paper-rounds) by the time Jimmy Osmond recorded that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669