How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling pretty devastated, just three weeks to the day after my aunty from my dads side suddenly died, my uncle from my mums side has now suddenly died. Shocked and numb.

:056: sorry to hear that pds, know exactly how you are feeling.

Congrats.... the 27th is a good date to have a baby ;)

:icon_razz

top work sir :038:

Many congratulations :038:

That guarantees we will be in the Prem then :icon_wink

If only it was that simple. :icon_cool

Well done.

:081:

congratulations. Probably the best excuse for missing the delights of LCFC

I will get to matches when I can but Saturday's are bad for me as Mrs G jointly runs a hair salon and Saturdays are her busiest day.

Feeling pretty devastated, just three weeks to the day after my aunty from my dads side suddenly died, my uncle from my mums side has now suddenly died. Shocked and numb.

Sorry to hear that, PDS. :icon_sad:

****, that's shitty pds, sorry to hear that man

Thanks. Feels a bit wrong writing about it on an internet site but needed somewhere to vent it. Trying to stay strong for parents but on the inside I'm in bits.

Thanks. Feels a bit wrong writing about it on an internet site but needed somewhere to vent it. Trying to stay strong for parents but on the inside I'm in bits.
Strangely I have found in the past that an Internet forum where people "know" you but aren't personally involved can actually be a good place. I know others disagree.
But anyway my best wishes to you and your family.

Am I meant to care that a load of multi-millionaires/billionaires are going to lose their homes in the Hamptons while everyone else gets some extra holiday?

best of british to you pds :icon_sad:

Am I meant to care that a load of multi-millionaires/billionaires are going to lose their homes in the Hamptons while everyone else gets some extra holiday?

Nope, but I do. There are a lot of the 99% on Long Island as well.

Spoke to the lad last night. They're on Manhattan Island (Chelsea) but not in an evacuation zone. Just 'hunkering down' as the yanks say. He's not far from the crane that has collapsed, for those that have seen the pictures.

My post didn't come across well - I'm a right tired miserypants today. Apologies.

I know, fecking hell, weather doesn't target the rich.

Mackster, fortunately I was far enough south to not have my personal estate or summer home effected in any way. Looks grim up North though and it's currently barreling though my in-laws town of Harrisburg.

Spoke to the lad last night. They're on Manhattan Island (Chelsea) but not in an evacuation zone. Just 'hunkering down' as the yanks say. He's not far from the crane that has collapsed, for those that have seen the pictures.

Glad he's safe. It will certainly be a trip to remember

Glad he's safe. It will certainly be a trip to remember
Not out of the woods yet. Just been informed their flight tomorrow is cancelled and the earliest they can get is late Friday.
And they've had to move out of their Comfort Hotel, because the power and water is shot, into a YMCA. Not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566