How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoyed... discovered I have been on the wrong tax code this past year and now hoping that I will get something back !!

Last edited:
Annoyed... discovered I have been on the wrong tax code this past year and now hoping that I will get something back !!

I got sent 3 tax codes in one week recently - all different and all wrong.

There's been a fair amount of fuss in the professional press and forums recently concerning the large percentage of codes for the coming year that have gone out and are apparantly incorrect.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8478271.stm

I can beat that - I got 6 in one week which were all wrong!

I've given up calling them about it now, I'm just going to wait until I get my P45 and take it from there.

It's hardly worth losing your job over.

Bit pissed off, would have won £140 on my accumulator had Burton have won. However they decide to throw away a 5-4 lead to lose 5-6 in the last few minutes.:bang:

Welcome to the world of accumulators.

I'd seen that Ipswich had scored in the last minute which convinced me I had won, then a couple of moments later I re-checked the Burton score and couldn't believe it. Just seen that a player scored a hat-trick in the last 5 minutes for Cheltenham who had only once scored for them previously.

I think i'm the happiest i've ever been and also the most nervous i have ever been.

House offer was accepted late last week and pending our mortgage application they would take the property of the market.

Now the lovely people at natwest have given us that mortgage and the house has been taken off the market.

I am really happy but also very nervous as i have never done anything like this before. Did anyone else brick themselves when they first got onto the property ladder?

Got 11k to make the alterations on the house too. New kitchen is going to go in and we are going to have a new central heating system put in. The only other thing we are going to do for a start is knock the wall down between the kitchen and the diner and put french doors through and make it a kitchen diner. :038::icon_bigg

I think i'm the happiest i've ever been and also the most nervous i have ever been.

House offer was accepted late last week and pending our mortgage application they would take the property of the market.

Now the lovely people at natwest have given us that mortgage and the house has been taken off the market.

I am really happy but also very nervous as i have never done anything like this before. Did anyone else brick themselves when they first got onto the property ladder?

Got 11k to make the alterations on the house too. New kitchen is going to go in and we are going to have a new central heating system put in. The only other thing we are going to do for a start is knock the wall down between the kitchen and the diner and put french doors through and make it a kitchen diner. :038::icon_bigg

I'm impressed that you managed to get a mortgage for 11k more than the house price, or is that savings/gift?

Did anyone else brick themselves when they first got onto the property ladder?

Yes. (nice house related pun by the way!).

Bought my first place in January. From my (very limited) experience, if you have a lawyer that you trust and who is helpful, the process really isn't that bad. Obviously stressful because of the money involved though. Good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669