How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could just be normal flu I have then... who knows. All I know is I feel like absolute crap. Gonna face a late fitness test for the game tomorrow :(

Have yourself a couple of shots of brandy, plenty of layers and an early night. Fingers crossed you're good for tomorrow :)

Leave her alone, she's ill! And probably dosed up on brandy ;)

I'm ill too. I've only been out of the house once in the past week.

I had normal flu before Christmas, I have never felt so ill... well, since the last time I had flu around 10 years ago :(

Yes I get rather annoyed when people say they're been off work with flu and then they are apparantly fine 3 days later. That's not flu in my book.

I didn't get out of bed for a week last year with flu and felt lousy for days afterwards.

Yes I get rather annoyed when people say they're been off work with flu and then they are apparantly fine 3 days later. That's not flu in my book.

I didn't get out of bed for a week last year with flu and felt lousy for days afterwards.

Totally agree :038:

Exactly, some are even back the next day. Back in the day I had man flu once and had to be off college for two weeks.

I've only ever had flu once in my life and for almost an entire week I hardly left my sickbed cos I felt that crap. Zero energy and it felt like every time I opened my eyes the light was shooting daggers into me head.
Went work the following Monday and lasted 2 hours before I went home back to bed. Took me another week before I felt anywhere near normal(well normal for me!!)

Thankfully the weekend inbetween was an international break so I didn't miss a match, cos I honestly don't think I would've made it.

Two dogs are better than one.

There again, two of most things is better than one. Unless it's people moaning about their colds. :angel:

But then I don't have headaches any longer - I have aneurysms. :077:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670