Hull 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good performance against a poor Hull team, who never looked in it apart until Bullard came on when they might have nicked a point. Our midfield though always looked in control. WE should have pressed the advantage after they went to 10 men. Cunningham injury looked a bad one and feel sorry for the lad, lets hope he can recover quickly and Berner can step up. Great support today and good to get an away win, brring on Swansea.

Re: Hull 0-1 City

Anyone listening to this ****ing bint on the radio?

"Lloyd Dyer should start" - well yes, he did today

"Oakley and Berner changed the game"

"Lloyd Dyer is better than Vassell, even though Vassell got us the points today"

Where do they get this ****ing pondlife from?

:081:

Good result, and hopefully a sign of things to come for 2011.

Gutted to hear about Cunningham though, have been very impressed by him in the games I've seen him. I don't think his loan had been extended yet, so guess that's the last we'll see of him here. I imagine Sven will get someone else in, but hopefully Bruno can take his chance to get back in the team now - he could provide that experienced head we need at the back again

I hope Sol Campbell is not the only replacement available for Cunningham.

What about that Mattock chappy at West Brom? He doesn't seem to be able to get into the side there and might be happy to drop a division to get a game.

Wasn't able to go or listen to the game today. So for those that did, how did Wagharm do when he came on?

A good first half, followed with a solid second. We dominated this match, and whilst it's encouraging that we are creating chances (not just in this game, either), we aren't converting them. We should have won by more today.

Having said that, I am chuffed with the win. I would also like to wish Greg Cunningham a speedy recovery.

Well deserved against a poor side. Should have been three or four. Gally and Dyer guilty of spurring great chances.

Hull is also the biggest dump in the country, full of fat, ugly and thick people who don't mind displaying casual racism when they start losing.

Defence got their confidence back winning all the header. We worked for each other today. Abe and Wellens did a lot of graft. Vassell worked his socks off in giving Gerrard and Zayette a reet going over. Waghorn continued that too. Scratching my head at Gallagher's constant selection.

What about that Mattock chappy at West Brom? He doesn't seem to be able to get into the side there and might be happy to drop a division to get a game.

No aparently WBA are a massive club and he is happy to make a change as to sit on the bench

Well deserved against a poor side. Should have been three or four. Gally and Dyer guilty of spurring great chances.

Hull is also the biggest dump in the country, full of fat, ugly and thick people who don't mind displaying casual racism when they start losing.
Defence got their confidence back winning all the header. We worked for each other today. Abe and Wellens did a lot of graft. Vassell worked his socks off in giving Gerrard and Zayette a reet going over. Waghorn continued that too. Scratching my head at Gallagher's constant selection.

Agree with everything! There fans were outrageous...something about the Taliban and town full of P*k**s just shows how backwards northern scum are! Anyway apart from that Hobbs, Morrison, wellens and Yuki were fantastic. But please Sven go back to the training ground, Gally can't head the ball, why does every free kick or goal kick go in his direction! Has really gone off the boil lately..all the best Greg looked pretty nasty, lets see what your dad has to say about it on the football league show tonight!

Last edited:

Don't misquote me. You are abusing your moderator powers :098:

:icon_wink

Somebody is certainly abusing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566