Ian Dowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admittedly RK had no money to spend inn the Summer but the Players he has brought in have been far from impressive,it didn't matter as much because they cost nothing or very little.However it hardly fills me with confidence that he will fare better when armed with some cash,if he is to stay on then I would prefer himjust to get a few in on loan and prove he has got an eye for a player

Give credit to RK where Levein's transfers were concerned.....said to have a hand in many of the young English-based players, those are the players who have played relatively well this season.

Paddy Mac, Hume to name two....

As much as I have discredited Maculay because he is slow, his distrubtion is ten times better than Paddy K and Paddy Mac. Kenton IMO is a bag of wank, too easy turned, wrong side of player, another who likes to play the 'Neville Beachball' technique.

Low and Johnson are just not good enough.....I noticed against Hinckley Low couldnt beat a man and Johnson is just a carthorse.

Sooner Kenton than Stearman right now, thanks

Johnson's shite but might be a useful back up on the bench. Can see why we went for him, but just didn't work out

Low is a complete wankpiece, and welsh is only a loanee and will be gone very soon methinks

What varnishing it? I just wouldn't want Rk spending 3 million yet (if we had it)

Good to see the journos are doing their research on here!

Levein had scouted both when he was at Hearts.

Really? Thinking about when was Kelly appointed Ass. Manager wa its at the start of last season or back when we first appointed Levein?

Because Paddy Mac was bought by Levein just after he was appointed.

Which would completely dis-spell the idea that Kelly had a say in his transfer....and quite possibly a few others.

Last edited:
No, Levein only scouted crap players, he's not allowed to take credit for doing anything good. He even made us sign Johnson and Low. And he phoned Mandaric and told him where to find the secret stash of debts hidden in TD's office.

And a lot of them debts were for him purchasing his own Glasses,the Speccy Jocko twat

Last edited:
No, Levein only scouted crap players, he's not allowed to take credit for doing anything good. He even made us sign Johnson and Low. And he phoned Mandaric and told him where to find the secret stash of debts hidden in TD's office.

Sorry my fault... I belive Kelly made him sign Kisnorbo also. ;)

would not want iain dowie here, he is overrated, was very surprised when charlton gave him the job.

obviously kellys lack of experience in transfer market is a concern but i think there are two thinks to be born in mind. firstly, in the summer he was very constrained in who he could bring in by his lack of funds. so i think its unfair to judge him on that particular set of transfer dealings as it may well have been a case of him getting whoever he could afford rather than who he wanted. secondly, it was his first foray into the transfer market and i am sure that even the best managers must have made a couple of dodgy signings early on in their careers.

i think he's had a decent record and i say, assuming bid goes through, give him a bit of cash, let him bring in a couple of players he really wants and then lets judge how good he is at the end of the season

I don't want Dowie as manager, comes across as a bit of an arsehole to me

Last edited:
On the dodgy rumours site a couple of days ago, it said that Mandaric had agreed, a LCFC dream team of Steve Walsh and David Skippy Oldfield :icon_eek:

Last edited:
On the dodgy rumours site a couple of days ago, it said that Mandaric had agreed, a LCFC dream team of Steve Walsh and David Skippy Oldfield :icon_eek:

:eek:

I hope you've just made that up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572