Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beil
Why should we cooperate when there are two clubs whose FFP breaches are hundreds of millions of pounds more than ours and yet the footballing authorities remain silent?

They will argue that those cases are complicated and are still under investigation, but this is merely a vehicle to keep any decision in the long grass and enable a rule change at some point to negate any sanction that would have to apply now.

Man City vehemently deny all charges against them etc. They've had those accusations for ages but have fended them off so far. Can we not deny them into existence until next season?

Beil

Man City vehemently deny all charges against them etc. They've had those accusations for ages but have fended them off so far. Can we not deny them into existence until next season?

Our charges are purely about spend above the limits

Man City charges include filing false figures, failing to declare figures and including figures in the wrong areas

The basis of charge is completely different and far more complex than simply exceeding allowable spend.

It will take them far longer to investigate and prove than the likes of us, Everton and the Snotters

Very interesting. Won the league Cup and charity shield equivalent in his first season then resigned with one game to go citing a lack of support? Didn't PSV win the Dutch league this year as well?

Very interesting. Won the league Cup and charity shield equivalent in his first season then resigned with one game to go citing a lack of support?
There is no League Cup equivalent in the Netherlands, the KNVB Cup is their FA Cup
Didn't PSV win the Dutch league this year as well?
Yes, but as you say he left a year ago, so not super relevant unless you think Pearson won us the Premier League

According to a Dutch website (translated by Google):

At PSV, there have been several discussions in recent weeks about the future and performance of Van Nistelrooij, who, according to a recent publication by De Telegraaf , received strong criticism from the player group and had a difficult relationship with assistants Fred Rutten and André Ooijer.

Six players are said to have gone to the club management behind Van Nistelrooij's back to express their dissatisfaction.

The playing group is said to have raised serious questions about Van Nistelrooij's performance. Van Nistelrooij's disturbed relationship with his assistants Ooijer and Rutten was also discussed. This would have had a negative effect on the atmosphere within the team for a long time.

RVN did nothing unexpected at psv.

He achieved average results really.

According to a Dutch website (translated by Google):

At PSV, there have been several discussions in recent weeks about the future and performance of Van Nistelrooij, who, according to a recent publication by De Telegraaf , received strong criticism from the player group and had a difficult relationship with assistants Fred Rutten and André Ooijer.

Six players are said to have gone to the club management behind Van Nistelrooij's back to express their dissatisfaction.

The playing group is said to have raised serious questions about Van Nistelrooij's performance. Van Nistelrooij's disturbed relationship with his assistants Ooijer and Rutten was also discussed. This would have had a negative effect on the atmosphere within the team for a long time.

Well he sounds simply delightful

I want this guy purely because when I had a Lambretta in about '73 I always lusted after an Ancelotti racing seat.
I had one too. From 1969 - 1974 I had a Lambretta SX200. I reamed out the cylinder to 220cc with extra wide cylinder rings. Skimmed the head to increase the compression. My mate managed to fit a 30mm Amal carburettor. Top speed down a long hill was 85mph, until the speedo showed zero. Scary moment when the steering suddenly felt very light. Then I realised the front nose was acting like a wing and the front nose was lifting off the tarmac!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00