Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one too. From 1969 - 1974 I had a Lambretta SX200. I reamed out the cylinder to 220cc with extra wide cylinder rings. Skimmed the head to increase the compression. My mate managed to fit a 30mm Amal carburettor. Top speed down a long hill was 85mph, until the speedo showed zero. Scary moment when the steering suddenly felt very light. Then I realised the front nose was acting like a wing and the front nose was lifting off the tarmac!
Mine was a stripped down Li 150, but God I wanted an SX200.

It will be down to lawyers making as much money as they can sorting out the details of the contract. It's always the fault of lawyers.
And most of the stuff in that contract will come from a well worn precedent.

Carlos Cuesta might be an interesting name to watch.
Absolutely agree. Wild choice if so, and I'm not sure we need to be wild right now. Could be an outstanding pick but equally, terrible. At the very least, I'd LOVE to see him interviewed. Let's see what the kid's got.

As i said before - young, full of life, dynamic .... or David Moyes.

Perhaps I was premature with dismissing Carlos Corberán. Reading through WBA forums (in a mocking West Bromwich accent), it's clear that they love him. They reckon we'd be silly not to go for him.

Yes, he's had two failed play-off attempts, but their squad isn't the greatest. Plus, he worked wonders with Huddersfield the season before. Perhaps he isn't a bad choice after all.

Message to Enzo. Just leave mate.

Oh My Cod, not more puns please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00