Ipswich Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Re: Ipswich Match Thread

Ft 3-1

Night everyone, depression worsens :(

Have we reached the stage yet where Ian Holloway is allowed to be judged in the negative without people jumping down our throats?

Have we reached the stage yet where Ian Holloway is allowed to be judged in the negative without people jumping down our throats?

It's the fans fault FACT

Thank **** I didn't waste my time going to the game. Or even bothering listening to it.

I don't think so. He's experimenting.. trying to find any chance of a decent team in the current squad. There's nothing there. January isn't far away. It's likely we'll be bottom by then. Judge him by March.

It's tired and boring... but lest we forget O'Neill's first 10 games.

I don't see why people are getting so depressed about this particular result. Ipswich have by far the best home record in this division, so did anyone really expect to get anything from the match?
Hull was always going to be the most winnable match of the three away games in a row, anything from Ipswich an Wolves would have been a bonus.

In my opinion its not his fault, i honestly think the squad is utter wank.

Mattock- not good enough yet (certainly for first team footy every week)
Andy King- Again not good enough yet
Clemence- completley innafectual
Jonathon Hayes- same as mattock and King
Fryatt- not good enough for anthing that what we are currently doing.
Cort- Utter shit
Kaebi- Who knows
Newton-
Maybury-

Every other fecker- not good enough

No manager could turn this shit into a winning team.

It would be a little harsh to pass judgement just yet. Tonight's match turned in the 39th minute.

I don't think there's many managers around who could turn around a 2-1 deficit with 10 men away at Ipswich bearing in mind their home form.

To turn on him now would just be madness - let's see what he can produce after the transfer window closes

What are the alternatives to him?

As much as i appreciate what you keep saying, jumping on his back as well is hardly going to help.

This is driving me absolutely fcuking mental!!!!

Why, oh why, oh why was Megson slated all the way through his very short tenure. Why was this allowed?

Why can't Holloway be judged in the same manner?, what on Earth is the difference.

Please somebody explain this to me.

Please somebody also explain the positives Holloway is bringing to the club.

Maybe my football brain isn't as good as others on this forum, so please, please educate me instead of insulting me for my opinions.

I so desperately want to see the positives.

I don't think so. He's experimenting.. trying to find any chance of a decent team in the current squad. There's nothing there. January isn't far away. It's likely we'll be bottom by then. Judge him by March.

It's tired and boring... but lest we forget O'Neill's first 10 games.

good post mate....we are not good enough...quality required...and no-one can suggest he's not given the present squad members a chance... but luck also plays a part....and we are having f**ck all at the moment....

It'll certainly be interesting to see the efforts his apologists will go to try to defend him for much longer
It's really come to something when anybody still supporting our new manager after just six games is called an "apologist". Disgusting comment IMO Melton.

I just texted in to say

"Absolutely shocking performance by both the ref and LCFC. And why does John Barber take such great delight in City's demise .... SJN"

But all they read out was

"Absolutely shocking performance by both the ref and LCFC"

:098::098:

It's really come to something when anybody still supporting our new manager after just six games is called an "apologist". Disgusting comment IMO Melton.
See the Megson threads and you'll see where the reference cam from.

I'm just using equality Des, that''s all I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669