Ipswich Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you crazy?

Every time he tried to pass the lost the ball, he did make a few runs but did nothing too exciting, levi and hayes are much better, but i suppose that is his first start.
Mattock had a good game i must admit.

Holloway reckoned he had a good game

They all just want be loved:icon_sad: Can't anyone see that?Love them and they will be winners....they have had it so tough these past few months,the poor little loves,embrace them,love them.

I don't see why people are getting so depressed about this particular result. Ipswich have by far the best home record in this division, so did anyone really expect to get anything from the match?
Hull was always going to be the most winnable match of the three away games in a row, anything from Ipswich an Wolves would have been a bonus.

nail well and truly hit on the head :038:

Missed the commentary and have not time to read whole thread, but TBs seem to be divided over back Ollie because he is passionate and funny, and feck him if he cannot get on points on the board.

Last night I thought was our equivalent of Derby going to Old Trafford - Jewell never had a prayer. Should Derby sack him because of it?

I think it is totally unfair to judge Ollie until he has had a chance to spot and weed out some of the dross in January and bring in a few of his own, maybe two midfielders and a big striker. If by Easter we are back up to mid-table and steady/climbing, that would represent success for me in a turbulent season.

Missed the commentary and have not time to read whole thread, but TBs seem to be divided over back Ollie because he is passionate and funny, and feck him if he cannot get on points on the board.

Last night I thought was our equivalent of Derby going to Old Trafford - Jewell never had a prayer. Should Derby sack him because of it?

I think it is totally unfair to judge Ollie until he has had a chance to spot and weed out some of the dross in January and bring in a few of his own, maybe two midfielders and a big striker. If by Easter we are back up to mid-table and steady/climbing, that would represent success for me in a turbulent season.

Totally agree but it didn't stop people doing it to Megson.Oh but I forgot he was not one of the lads was he and didn't go on about 'ugly birds' etc etc

Last edited:
any chance we can appeal kisnorbos red card??? terrible decision for the pen let alone the sending off!!

Every time he tried to pass the lost the ball

No offence Fludie, but that's not actually true. He made short passes that kept possession and he played a couple of good through balls where Fryatt got pulled up borderline offside. He made at least two sparky runs that ended in a lay-off keeping possession. He also made bad passes, but so do all Leicester players.

Have we reached the stage yet where Ian Holloway is allowed to be judged in the negative without people jumping down our throats?

I am not sure why people are looking forward to criticizing Olly. My patience will run out if the players he brings in during January do not markedly improve the team. Wiser people than me will wait until he has had the summer and pre-season so that they become his team.

I am not sure why people are looking forward to criticizing Olly. My patience will run out if the players he brings in during January do not markedly improve the team. Wiser people than me will wait until he has had the summer and pre-season so that they become his team.

Agreed but they did it to Megson and I believe that is Meltons point

When are they ever overturned? They back the Refs virtually 100% i.e they all piss in the same pot:102:

but the ref wasnt even going to give a free kick let alone a pen or sending off he only went by the linos decision maybe he might/will change his mind when he sees it again and know that he was right with his initial opinion of it :102:

but the ref wasnt even going to give a free kick let alone a pen or sending off he only went by the linos decision maybe he might/will change his mind when he sees it again and know that he was right with his initial opinion of it :102:

The ref made a total **** up of it. Even if it was foul and a penalty and Kis was the last man (none of which appear to be the case) how does he justify changing his decision from a corner to a pen without even discussing it with the lino. Both the ref and lino are at fault here imo.

Oh, I've heard it suggested that the red card was for foul and abusive language rather than conceding the pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00