Ipswich Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats OK then, just let refs go around making atrocious decisions, sending off players willy nilly, dish out penalties for no reason - its all instantly in the past so it doesnt matter.

No, it doesn't matter. The final whistle was blown a few hours ago. They scored, simple. I'll leave it there....

and do you seriously believe we'd of held on for a point or nicked a win?

Last edited:
Thats OK then, just let refs go around making atrocious decisions, sending off players willy nilly, dish out penalties for no reason - its all instantly in the past so it doesnt matter.

i do think refs should be held accountable but if that were the case half the games wouldnt go ahead due to 'officials shortages'

i do think refs should be held accountable but if that were the case half the games wouldnt go ahead due to 'officials shortages'

It seems like because hes said he got it wrong everything is now fine. Well its not! He ****ed us over. If made such poor decisions in my job I would be unemployed.

No, it doesn't matter. The final whistle was blown a few hours ago. They scored, simple. I'll leave it there....

and do you seriously believe we'd of held on for a point or nicked a win?

we will never know, we werent given the opportunuty to do so. The ref denied us of that.

Why cant I say it and why might we have lost him anyway?

because their home record is astounding and i think they have only drawn 1 and won the rest and scored about 25 goals prior to last nights game of course there wouldve been a better chance to get something out of the game had he not been sent off but it wouldve been a surprise imo

I'd walk away but the mongie in me won't let me ... Humeeeeeee :icon_bigg

because their home record is astounding and i think they have only drawn 1 and won the rest and scored about 25 goals prior to last nights game of course there wouldve been a better chance to get something out of the game had he not been sent off but it wouldve been a surprise imo

What was the point in even turning up for the game then? During the time the game was 'fair' we were drawing with them. Form counted for nothing on the night and it certainly didnt need the refs assistance.

It seems like because hes said he got it wrong everything is now fine. Well its not! He ****ed us over. If made such poor decisions in my job I would be unemployed.

i agree with that but their 'punishment' is officiating a lower league game..its wrong but theres nothing you can do about it just hope we get some luck from refs...talking of which humes goal shouldnt have counted v wba he fouled the goalie

But give or take the same formation at the back - we went one up front, and kept everything more or less the same. So there was little difference in our goal area.

Apart from the fact we had only one outlet from the back not two? Apart from the fact we had one less body in the box from set pieces??

But give or take the same formation at the back - we went one up front, and kept everything more or less the same. So there was little difference in our goal area.

Regardless, it was a bad decision which might have cost us a point ... who's to say Kisnorbo, had he been on the pitch, wouldn't have connected with a superb Kaebi cross for a telling winner? :icon_bigg

Apart from the fact we had only one outlet from the back not two? Apart from the fact we had one less body in the box from set pieces??

But the third goal didn't come either. Sustained Ipswich pressure lead someone going missing in terms of marking (which shouldn't have matter with one up front).

Anyways, we are discussing what if's - pointless exercise. I don't believe we of got anything with or without Kisnorbo.

We might well have got something imo. The score was 1-1 and Ipswich were looking a wee bit shaky - they did lose 3-0 on Saturday after all. The pen and sending off really did settle the game for them.

But the third goal didn't come either. Sustained Ipswich pressure lead someone going missing in terms of marking (which shouldn't have matter with one up front).

Anyways, we are discussing what if's - pointless exercise. I don't believe we of got anything with or without Kisnorbo.

Ok, whatever. How did Kaebi play anyway? No one has said? Also N'Gotty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669