Ipswich Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back, FECKIN MISSED BY LAST TRAIN FROM EUSTON, so had to go to northampton.

What a loada shite!!!!!!!

Should have stayed in a travel lodge........... :018: :018: :018:

I think to be fair whilst many people thought Megson could grind out a few results, they believed, rightly as it turned out, that his style of ultra-defensive football would be so depressing that we would lose the will to live!

On the other hand most people believe that whilst Ollie will make mistakes he will always put out a team to try and win and, most importantly for our culturural expectations of a manager, he will 'kick every ball' during the match, e.g. whipping up the fans during the second half against the Baggies.

:icon_roll No wonder Melton walkled away,think I will do the same

My statement was just evident of what substance that the Megson dislike was based. He did a okish job apart from our home record. In the end, it was true - he was a cnut in walking away from us. However, he played an awful style of football and had a heavy hand approach to management. That's why I disliked him personally.

My statement was just evident of what substance that the Megson dislike was based. He did a okish job apart from our home record. In the end, it was true - he was a cnut in walking away from us. However, he played an awful style of football and had a heavy hand approach to management. That's why I disliked him personally.
I dislike Holloway and think he's a wanker but I will judge him on his Football management and I like a few of his Football ideas.I'm definately walking away now,i just turned round to say that:icon_bigg

Last edited:
Its been withdrawn. Phil Joslin is a total twat, hes cost us points for no reason - wanker :098::098::098:

you cant possibly say that although logically we wouldve done better had he stayed on the pitch...we may well have still lost with him :102:

It's all in the past, so it's irrelevant now IMO - just normally you don't get this worked up about City's failings.

Thats OK then, just let refs go around making atrocious decisions, sending off players willy nilly, dish out penalties for no reason - its all instantly in the past so it doesnt matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58