is anyone else bored with waiting for next season already ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxychik

I know its probably a bit premature, with the season only ending on Saturday ,but after finishing the season on such a high , and effectively there was only ever going to be one outcome after Easter Monday !( thanks super stevie Howard :038::038: )

Am i the only one who is getting bored waiting for next season to start already ?

It just feels weird that the rest of the football world is kinda carrying on without us - what with the small matters of the play-offs , premiership , Champions League and fa cup all yet to be decided , its like we've been sent to bed early cos we had too much pop !!:icon_wink

Anyway ramble over - just wondered how everyone else felt !!:icon_bigg

I hate summers in the odd years. No football on that's worth watching and two months of transfer rumours, none of which come true. Shite.

I hate summers in the odd years. No football on that's worth watching and two months of transfer rumours, none of which come true. Shite.

Ladies FA cup final 'safto:icon_wink

Sexist pig :icon_bigg

I've watched the final a few times, I've tried to enjoy it, but it's really, really dull! I also went to watch Leicester Ladies vs Everton Ladies in the cup last year - I've seen better football at conference level! :icon_eek:

Talkingballs over the summer is always the same. Ridiculous transfer rumours, and people worrying the forum is dying before realising 1) people are on holiday 2) theres not as much to talk about when the seasons not on.

Yeah, when theres not a World Cup or Euros on the summer can be really boring :(

I think I feel worse than normal though - like you say no world cup or Euros .
But also for the first time in a long while I didnt actually want the season to end as we have been playing so well and its been so nice to watch them believing we are going to win every game !:icon_bigg

Bored and waiting.

Are we winning yet?

I've watched the final a few times, I've tried to enjoy it, but it's really, really dull! I also went to watch Leicester Ladies vs Everton Ladies in the cup last year - I've seen better football at conference level! :icon_eek:

Women's football is nowhere near Conference level.

Women's football is nowhere near Conference level.

There's such a small proportion of women play football, so the quality is very certain to be shit in comparison to the men's game.

Ladies FA cup final 'safto:icon_wink

I was there arsenal won 2-1 :038::038::038::038:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Photo0071.jpg
    Photo0071.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 123
  • Photo0076.jpg
    Photo0076.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Photo0070.jpg
    Photo0070.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 123
Talkingballs over the summer is always the same. Ridiculous transfer rumours, and people worrying the forum is dying before realising 1) people are on holiday 2) theres not as much to talk about when the seasons not on.

And don't forget the really dull and boring cricket threads :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570