is anyone else bored with waiting for next season already ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't forget the really dull and boring cricket threads :mad:

That reminds me. Ashes this summer! :icon_bigg Already got our tickets for Edgbaston, something to look forward to after all...

Last edited:
Don't have time to be bored, still plenty of fotoball to watch yet, then I'm busy busy busy in June and then pre-season starts.

Will all go by quicker than you think!

The play-offs are my favourite part of the domestic season as a neutral, there always seems to be so much more at stake than a simple cup final

Yes I am bored already. Can't be doing with all the made up rumours and that. Roll on the start of next season !

This summer is gonna be a shocker, with it being the one year with no football from the euros or world cup.....gonna be a looooooooong old summer

No but i did :icon_wink .on a side note most of the sheep fans,staff said well done for coming back up and they said they missed us :056: :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Wonder if they'll still be saying that after losing six points to us next season :icon_wink

I've been waiting for next season since the last season!

But definetely, the last few weeks, the season already felt done... so just looking forward to next season, and can't wait for it to come around..

In other years you could believe the rumours since Leicester leaked information. These days Milan-Nigel-Walshie are the soul of discretion. This is boring but it is also commendable and highly professional.
One prediction is that we will not have any of the nonsense of two years ago when the manager wants to sign a player (Hasselbank), the chairman works out terms only for the manager to decide he wants it to be for a trial period. I predict that any player we sign will have been watched by Steve Walsh in person and we will not rely on a DVD (Kaebi) or an agents word (Neilson). Again boring but commendable and professional.

In other years you could believe the rumours since Leicester leaked information. These days Milan-Nigel-Walshie are the soul of discretion. This is boring but it is also commendable and highly professional.
One prediction is that we will not have any of the nonsense of two years ago when the manager wants to sign a player (Hasselbank), the chairman works out terms only for the manager to decide he wants it to be for a trial period. I predict that any player we sign will have been watched by Steve Walsh in person and we will not rely on a DVD (Kaebi) or an agents word (Neilson). Again boring but commendable and professional.

100% Agree with you :038::038::038:

There's such a small proportion of women play football, so the quality is very certain to be shit in comparison to the men's game.

I don't know if it's only a recent thing, but there seems to be more girls playing and from a younger age, more in line with the way the lads have always started playing.

My young one is 11 and she is better and more skillfull than a lot of the lads that she plays with, and against, and she's not the only one, there are a good few girls at the same age that are a lot handier than a lot of the boys.

She loves playing and is a hell of a lot better than I was at her age, the only worry is that as she gets older she might struggle to carry on playing, there seems to be less teams that allow girls to play
over 13, here anyway.

No. Half-happy despite appreciating that being Champions in the first attempt was a good achievement. I am already becoming annoyed at this false hope created by the Mockery and other sections of press. Need to take a step back and get away from the football bubble for a few weeks post-May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669