Jarrett Deal Extended

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO we haven't seen enough of him, it's too early for RK to extend his loan deal.

If we haven't seen enough of him to make a judgement, then surely the most logical thing to do would be to extend his deal and make a judgement when we have :icon_roll

If we haven't seen enough of him to make a judgement, then surely the most logical thing to do would be to extend his deal and make a judgement when we have :icon_roll

There is still 3 matches? before his original loan deal expired. Why not wait until those matches are played before we extend it.

There is still 3 matches? before his original loan deal expired. Why not wait until those matches are played before we extend it.

There might have been another club wanting him for the season and so RK had to decide now or risk losing him if his current club wanted that security.

Because if you get rid of him then it's too late to get anyone else. Now is the time to decide to keep or replace. The squad is already short on numbers, and Easter is coming up - the time when every squad tends to suffer.

he has played in 3 matches and we have won, and the fact that our midfield and team need the extra players for the run-in now it is a good move from RK, he knows that we are limited and that he might be able to bring other loans in so we need to make the most of what we got now for the rest of the season, i've seen JJ play and him and AJ looked really good agaist Cov

Only seen him play once (at Burnley) where he was hardly noticeable, i have many friends who support PNE and none of them rate him. However he must have improved the team so it makes sense to keep him until we can get someone beter. He must be one of those players that is appreciated by his fellow players/staff but supporters find it hard to understand his exact role in the team!

Only seen him play once (at Burnley) where he was hardly noticeable, i have many friends who support PNE and none of them rate him. However he must have improved the team so it makes sense to keep him until we can get someone beter. He must be one of those players that is appreciated by his fellow players/staff but supporters find it hard to understand his exact role in the team!

haven't we had a few of those over the years?

The key difference he makes to our midfield is that he is always available to recieve a pass whereas many of our midfielders are happy to blend in wiht the opposition. This means our defence midfield and attack always seem to have a passing option, he also seems to bring a bit more energy to midfield. I agree he has less quality than Hughes for example, but he brings much more from other players and has improved our team IMO.

If we only give new players 3 games and then send them back we'll never find anyone, or at least not give them a chance to prove themselves.

You're right, I remember that after 3 games Akibiyi looked awful and then... oh, shit.

id love to see everyones reaction if Kelly didnt extend his deal, he went back to preston, and we couldnt get anyone else in before the deadline or anyone good enough, then one of our few midfielders gets injured and we have to play stearman in midfield. i wonder what you would be saying abour RK then.

jeez any excuse for a fecking moan

id love to see everyones reaction if Kelly didnt extend his deal, he went back to preston, and we couldnt get anyone else in before the deadline or anyone good enough, then one of our few midfielders gets injured and we have to play stearman in midfield. i wonder what you would be saying abour RK then.

jeez any excuse for a fecking moan
All you do is moan about the moaners, haven't you worked it out yet. You're the biggest moaner on here, and the most aggressive

Good bit of business, particularly with Tiatto injured and Hughes being injured, although I do not notice the difference between a fit and unfit Hughes - they are both crap!

Good bit of business, particularly with Tiatto injured and Hughes being injured, although I do not notice the difference between a fit and unfit Hughes - they are both crap!

What a load of bull shit.

Hughes is not injured and Hughes when fit is probably one of our better players.

All you do is moan about the moaners, haven't you worked it out yet. You're the biggest moaner on here,

that will never be possible why you are around. maybe my typing manner is aggresive, yours is sarcastic, so what

Last edited:
What a load of bull shit.

Hughes is not injured and Hughes when fit is probably one of our better players.

I think alot of people would disagree.

I can sense a "agree to disagree" comment coming because I for one think Hughes is too lightweight and over the past 18 months has done nigh on nothing and we are going round in circles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670