Kisnorbo Latest According to Aussie Press

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should get rid of that black shirt with the sky blue (cyan) flash and I think we should wear royal blue

Last edited:
Nathan said:
i think it's about time we joined the football league

Those pigs heads are getting a little bit soft, I heard rumours that footballs will be made out of cow skin. :eek:

In view of the forthcoming legislation it might be an idea to consider a smoking ban at the ground. Perhaps a card vote at half-time might be a useful way of measuring public opinion.

Club finances are in a bit of a mess - how about bringing in some female marketing person with absolutely no idea about football or the way football clubs operate. BTW I think CL should go - perhaps we should consider appointing a manager from within the club this time.

Real Sharapova said:
Club finances are in a bit of a mess - how about bringing in some female marketing person with absolutely no idea about football or the way football clubs operate. BTW I think CL should go - perhaps we should consider appointing a manager from within the club this time.

I think they will sack Levein and appoint Rob Kelly

Just a thought, but it might pay us to send a couple of our youngsters out on loan to knock the rough edges off them and to gain valuable first team experience. How about Logan to Rushden & Diamonds and O'Grady to Boston? Or even the other way round?

On a different tack, wouldn't be a good idea if fellow LCFC supporters could communicate and discuss varied topics on this new interweb thingy. We would need a catchy name - how about talkingballs? We would also need someone to oversee matters, I believe that someone holding such a position is called a " Webmaster ". There's a chap with far far far too much time on his hands I'm aware of that might be persuaded to do this. Strangely enough, his name's " Webbo". Worth a try?

Real Sharapova said:
On a different tack, wouldn't be a good idea if fellow LCFC supporters could communicate and discuss varied topics on this new interweb thingy. We would need a catchy name - how about talkingballs? We would also need someone to oversee matters, I believe that someone holding such a position is called a " Webmaster ". There's a chap with far far far too much time on his hands I'm aware of that might be persuaded to do this. Strangely enough, his name's " Webbo". Worth a try?

We could get people to name themselves after where they live. How about all of those from Durham, Melton, MK and Yorkshire use their places as the first part of their names - the 2nd part of their names consists of "Fox" or "Vixen", depending if you are male or female.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
We could get people to name themselves after where they live. How about all of those from Durham, Melton, MK and Yorkshire use their places as the first part of their names - the 2nd part of their names consists of "Fox" or "Vixen", depending if you are male or female.
Bit too obvious that - it would show that they had absolutely no imagination whatsoever, and probably were not allowed out without a " Helper ".

If that one is too obvious, we could always go for completely different user names. We could name ourselves after the teams we hate: for example, we hate Coventry City, we like FCUK clothing, therefore the name fcukcov could be an interesting one.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
If that one is too obvious, we could always go for completely different user names. We could name ourselves after the teams we hate: for example, we hate Coventry City, we like FCUK clothing, therefore the name fcukcov could be an interesting one.
Or failing that we could all name ourselves after our favourite schoolboy joke :icon_wink

How about combining the name of a footie team ( say Real Zaragoza ) with the surname of a rather shapely lady tennis player that rhymes with said Zaragoza. Naa, stupid idea, a real amoeba would have to come up with that one.:icon_redf

Mike Hunt Smells said:
no thats a sh*te idea it will never work mike.

Real Sharapova said:
How about combining the name of a footie team ( say Real Zaragoza ) with the surname of a rather shapely lady tennis player that rhymes with said Zaragoza. Naa, stupid idea, a real amoeba would have to come up with that one.:icon_redf
Real Amoeba? Good name, I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00