Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
...............and i said you should have seen the monkeys face trying to out the cork back in. :081:

Last edited:
No but heard it was quite expensive for what you get and if you dont like steak you are fecked. :icon_lol:

It was expensive, but as work paid for it...happy days!

Was really impressed with the quality of all the food, as were rest of group.

Fortunately, I'm a steak fan, and if you've got £30 to spare, I'd strongly recommend the T-Bone......beautiful work.

Also went Chiquitos tonight, admittedly it was only 5pm when we went but service was in 15 minutes for two and food was superb.

Also went Chiquitos tonight, admittedly it was only 5pm when we went but service was in 15 minutes for two and food was superb.

Must have something to do with that complaint letter I sent to head office :icon_wink

been there once, never again everything about the place was very poor

i think its gone down hill a little in the last 6 months and the bar plays that dreadful shit music at full blast

I haven't used Mario's for a long time, not now I've re-discovered my complete love for fried chicken. Maryland, I love you.

The only time that it's in any way acceptable to eat anything from Mario's is when you are staggering past there at 3am, twisted out of your brains. It's the only way that any human being would be able to stomach the vile, rancid, inedible shite that they serve up, you'd have to be in the holy horrors drunk.

I haven't used Mario's for a long time, not now I've re-discovered my complete love for fried chicken. Maryland, I love you.

:icon_lol: I was going to put maryland before i decided on marios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69