Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
carluccios today, the luchtime special menu was excellent value for money

Best pie I have ever had.

The Royal Oak Kirby Muxloe.

Don't be put off by the exterior, the foods ace and reasonably priced too. About 1000 times better than the castle.

Had the ribeye which was superb.

9/10

Zizzi - Market Harborough.

Visited tonight. Calamari Rings to start. Served in a little bucket with a nice dip. Was also supposed to come with a large piece of lemon, it didn't, but couldn't be arsed to say anything.
Had a Sofia pizza for main, really good! also ordered Tuscan Potatos as a side. These also came in a little bucket with paper, waste of money at £2.95. As I got to the bottom of the bucket, I noticed little bits of the coating from the Calamari. The cheap gits hadn't even used a clean bucket!!!.
The waiter was very appologetic and us got free drinks etc.
Thinking about it now, I should really have asked to speak to the manager but hey ho! Will e mail tomorrow and wont go back!

Add to that, sister in laws Calzone was almost empty.

Last edited:
Zizzi - Market Harborough.

Visited tonight. Calamari Rings to start. Served in a little bucket with a nice dip. Was also supposed to come with a large piece of lemon, it didn't, but couldn't be arsed to say anything.
Had a Sofia pizza for main, really good! also ordered Tuscan Potatos as a side. These also came in a little bucket with paper, waste of money at £2.95. As I got to the bottom of the bucket, I noticed little bits of the coating from the Calamari. The cheap gits hadn't even used a clean bucket!!!.
The waiter was very appologetic and us got free drinks etc.
Thinking about it now, I should really have asked to speak to the manager but hey ho! Will e mail tomorrow and wont go back!

Add to that, sister in laws Calzone was almost empty.

The one in Leicester has been good every time I have been, their half potato pizza was scrumptious

Where is that? The missus loves Italian, so might treat her once Valentine's day is gone

Albion Street near the Terrace. You'll be extremely lucky to get in for Valentine's Day....it's tiny. I have been once...I was slightly disappointed because of the name it has and I thought it was no better than similar places in Leicester. However, I intend to go for Birthday this time and give it another a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69