Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kayal - Granby Street. Southern Indian cuisine so no bhunas or tikka massalas here. Mainly fish menu but meat and vegetarian curries avaialble. Service wasnt brilliant but i put that down to pre valentine diners packing the place out at 6.oopm. All in all top grub and worth a punt if you fancy something a bit different.

Last edited:
The Kayal - Granby Street. Southern Indian cuisine so no bhunas or tikka massalas here. Mainly fish menu but meat and vegetarian curries avaialble. Service wasnt brilliant but i put that down to pre valentine diners packing the place out at 6.oopm. All in all top grub and worth a punt if you fancy something a bit different.

I'm go more for extremes. The service was ****ing awful but the food was second to none.

Rossini Italliano , Coventry Road, Hinckley.

Absolutely excellent. Great service, loads of staff. Nice food. A little expensive but well worth it. 9/10

Went here on Saturday - http://www.inamo-restaurant.com

It's on Wardour street off of Oxford Street, just up from the Soho Hotel

I thought it was just going to be gimmicky and based around the interactive table, however i was pleasantly surprised, the food was very nice.

Had lunch at Itsu as well, usual good standard sushi.

Rossini Italliano , Coventry Road, Hinckley.

Absolutely excellent. Great service, loads of staff. Nice food. A little expensive but well worth it. 9/10

You are the 4th or 5th person who has recommended this place. I shall visit.

T&K Balti on green lane road. Haven't been there in a while and it always used to be pretty good, and it still is based on last night. Fairly cheap too as you bring your own booze!

The Boot Room - shoddy service, decent food, not as expensive as anticipated.

Anyone been to Aspects in Enderby? Does English and Indian food.

went Bistro Pierre (or whatever its called, i think im right:icon_conf) last night,
food was beautiful, wine was excellent. staff were a bit keen (i can pour me own wine thanks, trying to talk here)

overall 8.5/10:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Chelsea613
4Liverpool512
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69