Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Royal Oak Kirby Muxloe.

Don't be put off by the exterior, the foods ace and reasonably priced too. About 1000 times better than the castle.

Had the ribeye which was superb.

9/10

Still can't fault the place. They do 2 courses for £10.50 or 3 for £13.50 if you sit down before 7:30pm. The food on the offer is the same as the a la carte menu just a slightly more limited choice. Bargain.

Last edited:
We had a meal in the 'The Local Hero' in the week. Good sized portions but my daughter had chicken in pasta and it was still frozen in the middle. Very disappointing.

Roka - Charlotte Street, London.

This place does pretty amazing food and in my opinion beats Nobu hands down.

Only one problem with this.

Lako42 said:
Only one problem with this.
Try McDonald's in the Valley. My mate Phil lives above it if you want to give him a knock. He's a Villa fan though. And regardless of the time of day he'll probably be drunk, or well on the way. Nice guy.

Try McDonald's in the Valley. My mate Phil lives above it if you want to give him a knock. He's a Villa fan though. And regardless of the time of day he'll probably be drunk, or well on the way. Nice guy.

May give him a knock tomorrow night, out with work.

I went to the one in Canary Wharf once. Full of ****s and staffed by idiots, as you might expect. Decent enough nosh though, once it arrived.

I went to the one in Canary Wharf once. Full of ****s and staffed by idiots, as you might expect. Decent enough nosh though, once it arrived.

The one on Charlotte St is about the same, the servers are a little pretentious for their own good.

I went to the Almanack in the Highcross last night, food was very nice. 8/10

Spice 45 - Indian restaurant in Narborough. Been a couple of times and it has been top notch both times. Recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Chelsea613
4Liverpool512
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69