Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zizzis in the Highcross currently offering voucher codes with which you order 1 main course and get a second meal for a £1.

Zizzis in the Highcross currently offering voucher codes with which you order 1 main course and get a second meal for a £1.

The last two times I have been, the service and food has been gash. The one on Belgrave Gate (I think) is supposed to be much better.

Went last night service and food was brilliant.

We went on Saturday night - party of 20 of us. The food was average, although they messed up the order for one person and gave their food to another table by mistake so we were one meal missing. Otherwise the service was good.

Just rang to book a table for tomorrow, took 3 of them to take the booking. Can't wait :icon_roll

Well it really wasn't that bad. Not the best Indian I've ever had, but certainly not the worst. Very small inside, only 5-6 tables downstairs, more upstairs but only the same sort of quantity I believe. Had the mixed kebab to start which was really nice, had the chicken bhoona for main. I asked for it slightly hotter than the advertised medium strength and it was perfect. We had a couple of drinks each, and 4 poppadoms between us. We had to pay an additional £8 which was good value.

Very friendly service, and gave me the option to book the same deal again by leaving a 10% deposit of the deal cost (£17) so £1.70 for the thicko's who can't work it out :icon_wink

Took them up on their offer, so will return.

7/10

Colourworks - Braunstone gate

Enjoyed everything about it really. Good food nice atmosphere. will be nice in summer with riverside views . (Althought the alkys on castle gardens could be a problem)
Food was not too expensive The fillet in stilton was £20 but i wasnt paying so all good. :icon_lol: 9/10 Could be shite when busy :102: I just dont know :icon_lol:

Colourworks is today's Groupon - Two dine for £23.80 - comprising any starter, intermediate course and any main, with coffee liqueur to finish.

Seems a good deal?

Colourworks is today's Groupon - Two dine for £23.80 - comprising any starter, intermediate course and any main, with coffee liqueur to finish.

Seems a good deal?

Will be purchasing, heard some good things.

Went to the Old Bulls Head in Woodhouse last night, was absolutely lovely, easily one of the best steaks I have ever had the pleasure of eating. A party of 9 and all enjoyed their meals, the ale was top notch also, a nice pint of Ubu ale which I had never tried and was delicious.

Total price was £220 including tip, everyone had starter, main and at least 1 drink, most had more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59