Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did say on their email that they just couldnt make it stack up.... its being replaced by another business in a few weeks - www.turtlebay.co.uk

Ah we've got one of those in Nottingham. It appears to be highly successful. Never been, but the one in Nottingham is always packed. The menu looks ace.

it was pretty expensive but i liked it in there. It was always rammed so i dont the think prices had any effect. Pre football drinks always seen an aversion to get the round in especially as the high cross was next. decent pub and decent food just down to sky high rent I would say.

Went to Rutland Water and had sunday lunch at The Finchs.. Some good beers and fantastic food. Tucked away in a little village (Hambleton) and drove past it twice before we realised it was there. Well worth a visit if you're out that way.

Went to Rutland Water and had sunday lunch at The Finchs.. Some good beers and fantastic food. Tucked away in a little village (Hambleton) and drove past it twice before we realised it was there. Well worth a visit if you're out that way.

Used to go there a fair bit when i lived out that way, never had a bad meal.

Yep, it's a goodun. Not in Leicestershire though :icon_wink

Who did you go with? Moving on eh? ;-)

went there the other Saturday, great views over the water from the beer garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670