Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian very good reports . Need to book early . Near the Richard the Turd pub

I've been and I know a good curry when I taste one. It's a bit fur coat and no knickers.

Definitely better than your average curry house but the chef isn't as good as he thinks he is.

Fine dining indian restaurant

Let me guess - I'll bet that the word 'fusion' features prominently on their menu and they charge an-arm-and-a-leg for small portions.

I've been and I know a good curry when I taste one. It's a bit fur coat and no knickers.

Definitely better than your average curry house but the chef isn't as good as he thinks he is.
I've not been been, but a friend who has said the owner/manager spent the whole night telling them how good the chef was. The food didn't live up to the billing.

Crafty Burger, next to it, isn't bad, although a bit pricey.

I'd be surprised if you can find much cheaper, for the quality Crafty serve for £10, in Leicester

Best burger I've eaten in the city centre for a long while. A small menu but the burgers are cooked very well and the service in there is great.

I have to agree Crafty offer total value for money and the quality is there as well .
Anybody been in 5 guys yet ?

Anyone got balls deep in Meatcure?

Anyone got anything to say about 'The Red Rose' Indian in Syston? Hopefully good as I'm eating there tonight!

Lilu was quite good certainly different to your usual curry house . Spicey cheese on toast for a complimentary starter . awesome mixed grill starter and a lamb shank rogan josh . £70 for two including 3 drinks and a bottle of red . Service was excellent .I would go again

Very tasty food but service a little slow. In saying that they were busy and we were in an upstairs room in a private area. Around twenty two pounds a head for popadoms a main and a couple of drinks each. Would definitely go there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566