Post Match Leicester 0 Bournemouth 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parked the bus, but we could play another hour without scoring. Perhaps I shouldn't watch, I may be bad luck :(

I think I could have played better than Dyer today.

He was awful.

Three games without a goal is definitely troubling. Ulloa well off the pace again and Okazaki provided no cutting edge. Still screaming out for a number 10.

All in all about as poor as we have been all season.

Disappointing, but every team has an off spell. As has been said, freshen the squad, and on we go!

Piss poor from Dyer. Poor from Mahrez. Good games from Vardy, Fuchs and Kante all trying to make things happen. Disappointing, as soon as Mahrez stepped up for the penalty you could tell that was a bad decision. It was a tense game where he was playing poorly and we'd been given a break, ideal for Vardy to step up and smash it home.

0-0 againstManCity = great result, fighting performance
0-0 against 10 man, 16th place Bournemouth, + 50% possession and given a dodgy penalty decision = ?

Piss poor from Dyer. Poor from Mahrez. Good games from Vardy, Fuchs and Kante all trying to make things happen. Disappointing, as soon as Mahrez stepped up for the penalty you could tell that was a bad decision. It was a tense game where he was playing poorly and we'd been given a break, ideal for Vardy to step up and smash it home.

Can't agree with it being a good game for Vardy. Thought he squandered several golden chances.

Terrible game - everyone was off their game, although Fuchs looked decent. Dyer was horrible - it might not be fair to pick on him given everyone was below par, but I counted 9 or 10 occasions in the second half alone where he lost us possession by either kicking the ball out of play with a shitty touch, or falling over while running with no one near him. Shocking.

The tactics seemed wrong as well - too many long balls in the air with attacking players giving up height to their defenders. Vardy played poorly, many bad passing decisions, Mahrez looked tired out and Simpson worked hard but didn't really create anything. Kante was OK, probably the second best player in blue after Fuchs. Huth looked like he had a hangover.

You have to say Bournemouth deserved their point; I hope they stay up this season.

Too many players in need of a rest. There was no shortage of effort but the tiredness showed in the poor touches and decisions. I would like to do well in the FA Cup, but these players need the break.

The tiredness is understandable, so I'm not complaining.

Why the **** did we keep playing it down the left for Dyer? Seemed like the grand plan was to give it to the worst player on the field. Shite match all round, 1 out of 10 for everyone and the 1 is for turning up. Never mind, let's just appreciate where we are....SAFE!!

I think I could have played better than Dyer today.

He was awful.

Three games without a goal is definitely troubling. Ulloa well off the pace again and Okazaki provided no cutting edge. Still screaming out for a number 10.

All in all about as poor as we have been all season.

That is where I reckon Krameric could play.

Unlike those around me I wasn't worried in the first half. They had all the possession but we made as many chances as they did.

In the second half we were much better even before the sending off. After that we dominated but seemed out of ideas going forward. Hopefully a case of tiredness rather than loss of form.

We'll find out soon enough. A week off then a cup match for which I suspect we'll not play our usual first XI. If we play similarly after that then it isn't fatigue. Some strengthening of our forward positions looks necessary on that evidence, whatever the causes.

Well.That penalty could make the difference to the season never mind the match.Score it & Bournemouth have to play differently,miss it & they can do what they did,10 man defending which we didn't manage to break down.Poor finishing,lack of guile,generally depressing.We'd have won that a month ago.The next 2 months will see tiredness,injuries,loss of form...all the usual stuff you get every season in the winter grind.We need alternatives so lets go for it now before all this wonderfulness evaporates into a damp squib & we end the season with nothing after all the delerium & have to endure the "experts" giving it the "we told you so" shit.I don't want to hear the patronising "well done on a plucky effort little Leicester" shite I really don't.

That is where I reckon Krameric could play.

Agreed. He must be very poor in training to not get a look in over Ulloa.

I think it's harsh to replace too many of these players, but nobody has taken hold of that second striker spot. It's such an obvious area to reinforce. I'd be tempted to move Ulloa and Kramaric on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566