Post Match Leicester 0 Bournemouth 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bournemouth are good though aren't they? Also, just an aside, but I love it when Homer says "gig".

Bournemouth are good though aren't they? Also, just an aside, but I love it when Homer says "gig".

Tactically they were good today. I was hoping for an open 90 minutes with some goals but should've been expected that a side that scores lots playing against a poor(ish) defence would be 0-0.

We have looked increasingly tired since the Everton match, and with our style of play, energy is crucial.

I felt we looked tired during the Everton match but still somehow managed a win.

Put the ressies out in the cup to give the first team a week and a half rest. And we majorly need to buy a striker.

Can't understand how to post it, but the vine doing the rounds summarising Ulloa's first half display had me in stitches.

We are staying up, say we are staying up!!

Missed the game today, doesn't sound like we were very good but still come away with a point and another clean sheet so can't be that bad.

Sounds like we could do with some more options up front though, maybe that lad we spent £10 mill on last January should get more than 5 mins as he really can't offer as little as what sounds like happened today!

Full change for the Spurs game for me and congrats to Kasper for reaching 200 appearances for us!

Cant belive DeLaet is being scrutinised here.

Gave us an outlet on the right and put in more decent crosses in his cameo than anyone else.

If we bagged from that drilled cross the sub would be praised as fantastic.

We were bollocks, not sure what the **** happened to Mahrez, he was utterly gash.

Proper shit day at the office but I cant knock them when they still tried like buggery.

Need to find other ways to win games though and I still think Naismith would be a good and risk free buy.

Cant belive DeLaet is being scrutinised here.

Gave us an outlet on the right and put in more decent crosses in his cameo than anyone else.

Couldn't agree more. He looked like he was trying to get forward and make something happen. Far more effective in his cameo than most who started the game. I don't know who Kramaric has to felate to get in ahead of Ulloa but I wish he'd just get on and do it. Christ Ulloa was woeful today.

Couldn't agree more. He looked like he was trying to get forward and make something happen. Far more effective in his cameo than most who started the game. I don't know who Kramaric has to felate to get in ahead of Ulloa but I wish he'd just get on and do it. Christ Ulloa was woeful today.

I suspect Krammytits problems lie beyond cocksucking. He's shown glimpses of quality while here but not enough. The other two are shit at the minute so practising noshing may be a plan.

Watching MOTD - both were penalties I think and the Mahrex penalty kick was very poor.

I didn't think either was a penalty.

I also think them going down to ten men helped them as it gave them a mission. They just went 4-4-1 and matched us up and we couldn't break them down enough.

Sometimes, I wish Vardy would at least try to stay on his feet whenever contact comes in the area. I know we've benefited several times, but I've never been a fan of him sprawling at the first breath on his shoulder.

Disappointing but theyve wone 4 or 5 recently so could have been worse.
Kante was man of the match and Fuchs, Drinkwater both played well considering they were 2 against 3.
Vardy hit the post, won a penalty and drew the best save of the game. On another day hed have had 2 goals so no worrt over his level of performance IMO.
our biggest concerns from my perspective are:
Inability to play quick balls from the back into midfield or out to full back . Even Bournemouth centre halves showed us how it should be done today. I know we are safety first these days but we need a bit more class in this dept. The fact we are after Dragovic and Pereira shows that Ranieri sees this aswell.
The lack of someone with Vardys class to play alongside him. An Austin or a really nasty mobile number 10 is what we need.

We can safely spend £25m in total and bring in circa £10m for Benalouane and Kramerix to part fund it. The extra prize money alone will be worth it.

Chilwell and Lawrence + the return of James and (importantly) Schlupp coming back in will give us a bit of youth and energy to support the rest as the run in starts

Do not fear!!!

Kante was man of the match and Fuchs, Drinkwater both played well considering they were 2 against 3.
Vardy hit the post, won a penalty and drew the best save of the game. On another day hed have had 2 goals so no worrt over his level of performance IMO.
Inability to play quick balls from the back into midfield or out to full back . Even Bournemouth centre halves showed us how it should be done today. I know we are safety first these days but we need a bit more class in this dept. The fact we are after Dragovic and Pereira shows that Ranieri sees this aswell.
The lack of someone with Vardys class to play alongside him. An Austin or a really nasty mobile number 10 is what we need.

We can safely spend £25m in total and bring in circa £10m for Benalouane and Kramerix to part fund it. The extra prize money alone will be worth it.

Chilwell and Lawrence + the return of James and (importantly) Schlupp coming back in will give us a bit of youth and energy to support the rest as the run in starts

Do not fear!!!
Run in? Don't you know that we're still making our "blistering start to the season?"

20/38 - I'd say run in begins at 28....

Do not fear!!!

Generally agree - but don't lets kid ourselves that Krameric and Benalouane are going to bring in £10m between them. The transfer market is highly form sensitive and those two are now cut price merchandise. I suspect that we may be forced to loan them out and hope that we can get a few quid or more likely Euros in the Summer. I've always wanted to believe that Ulloa could be a useful striker who complements Vardy.... but think he needs replacing now.

Overall we are doing magnificently. Average luck and we would have won by a couple of goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669