Post Match Leicester 0 Burnley 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you, totally, about Billy Davies. I think that I would find him almost as frustrating as Pearson, but he has a track record of getting teams promoted from this league - Pearson doesn't.

The problem with giving Pearson until Christmas, is that it really takes out two seasons: if he can't be expected to do anything in half a season, nor can his replacement and so, another season vanishes.....

If we are top by Christmas then it won't. You don't know any better than I do whether Pearson will take us the same way as McDermott has Reading given time. You said using Reading as an example was a red herring as not all managers will make the progress he has. But if you read Reading boards from the time, they didn't think he would do what he has.

Things I could have done instead of going to the game:

Shaved my nuts with a bread knife
Written a short essay about bricks
Counted my toes repeatedly for two hours
Bathed my cat
Organised my hexagon keys into descending size order
Fried my hands
Walked to Thurmaston
Dismantled my ironing board
Read all the interesting bits of Peter Shilton's autobiography one thousand times each
Shopped for light bulbs on eBay
Learned the lyrics to a Joanna Newsom song
Drawn cocks on all my wall

Last edited:
Does anyone own a santa outfit for Nigel.
He really has overdone the manager bollocks post shit match bollocks interview bollocks.

At least Covscum will most likely be off to league one, and Southampton will finish second.

Bathed my cat
Fried my hands
Walked to Thurmaston
Read all the interesting bits of Peter Shilton's autobiography one thousand times each

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Of course I mean with a positive attitude and not producing something which is totally unacceptable.
A million quid a year!!!!!!
Hard edged straight talking bullshit.
He"s all yours -thank the Lord
Do the maths on the full NP season.
TAXI!!!!!!

Of course I mean with a positive attitude and not producing something which is totally unacceptable.
TAXI!!!!!!

See you next year.

West Ham and Foxes nailed on for top 2 this...sorry next season'
Billy Davies or you will be a laughing stock again-only trying to help

TAXI!!!!!!

How does it feel to massively over achieve this season?

Bathed my cat
Fried my hands
Walked to Thurmaston

Your mental state is so healthy. For me, it's something I can only dream of.

Well you have to give credit where its due.

Well done Reading and Brian McDermott.:038::038::038:

Reading were beaten by Swansea in the play-off final last May, but, despite selling striker Shane Long to West Brom and captain Matt Mills to Leicester last summer, they have recovered to win promotion with two games to spare.
They found themselves down in 16th on 1 November after a slow start to the season, but a run of 15 wins in the last 17 games has propelled them up the league.

Well done to everyone who booed Gallagher as he was being substituted on.

Those of you with a brain, I don't know how you can suffer sitting with these ****s and having to pay for the privilege.

I'm certainly not a fan of Pearson but as I could not care which players leave in the summer (bar one or two) I would like to see him attempt to sort our shit out next season. If he fails to do so I doubt we'd be relegated and I can't imagine anyone capable of doing the job would take it.

Sums up the position for me.

I suspect that a significant section of this squad don't support Pearson. Either that or he can't get much out of them. Possibly both.

I don't think there is any likelihood of this squad achieving promotion next season. They just don't seem like a bunch that is going to go anywhere.

Therefore even tho' its unwelcome there have got to be big changes - not fine tuning. I think that Pearson - flat as he appears at the moment - has to be given the opportunity to sort out the mess (over paid under-achievers) that is Leicester City.

Good luck Nigel you're going to need it - if the owners give you the opportunity that is.

If we are top by Christmas then it won't. You don't know any better than I do whether Pearson will take us the same way as McDermott has Reading given time. You said using Reading as an example was a red herring as not all managers will make the progress he has. But if you read Reading boards from the time, they didn't think he would do what he has.

Of course I don't know what the future holds: perhaps Peter Taylor will be re-appointed and take us to Champion's League success. Based upon what I have seen, to date, it is my opinion that that is as likely as Pearson putting together a team to win the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669