Post Match Leicester 0 Burnley 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these so called supporters calling for Pearson's head, not heard any alternatives!

That's because whoever we would get would be totally shit, nobody with an ounce of class or self respect would come to this ****hole of a football club with it's insane owners and bellend fans.

Shit creek without a paddle whatever happens.

I'm not trying to be controversial or stir debate for the sake of it. I just don't believe that any fan who doesn't fully support the manager is not a true fan. I was anti Peter Taylor for a while before he was sacked. I was most definitely anti Ian Holloway and fully supported his sacking. I did not support either of these managers when in my opinion they had become a negative for our club. This did and does not make me a 'so called supporter'.

Now I am not saying Pearson has become a negative but those who may think that are entitled to voice that opinion.

Last edited:
Agree with the majority, or you get slated.

No, be a fickle **** and get slated. Absolutely **** all to do with agreeing with the majority

Be fair: don't you remember the support on this board for Holloway?:102:

He was supported when he deserved it. He was castigated when he took the club to its lowest ever league position

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be controversial or stir debate for the sake of it. I just don't believe that any fan who doesn't fully support the manager is not a true fan.

Nobody has suggested that

I'm certainly not a fan of Pearson but as I could not care which players leave in the summer (bar one or two) I would like to see him attempt to sort our shit out next season. If he fails to do so I doubt we'd be relegated and I can't imagine anyone capable of doing the job would take it.

No, be a fickle **** and get slated. Absolutely **** all to do with agreeing with the majority

He was supported when he deserved it. He was castigated when he took the club to it's lowest ever league position

That is a subjective opinion, who decides when a manager "deserves" support?

Hi Guys, I don't think I've posted on here for quite a number of years. Tonight was typical of the season in many ways, totally clueless in how to unlock a team that is set out well. I'm not someone who over the years has ever called for a manager to be sacked. I don't think it's the best basis on how to build in the long term (I was there V sheff utd in the O'Neil era and look how that could have gone). I however fear that Pearson isn't the man to lead us for the future.
There seems to be far too many in house arguments, Mills is surely a better defender than Morgan? He also doesn't seem to be able to manage the bigger named players (many of whom we no doubt should never have signed). As far as booing the team goes, my own personal opinion is that during the match it is totally unhelpful and counterproductive, however come full-time if you have paid good money to watch the game and the players haven't performed at all well, which undoubtedly they didn't tonight, then I feel people have the right to vent.
If Pearson was to go, I'd like to see someone like Mick McCarthy come in, if Pearson's here I will fully support him and the team, so that's just my tuppence worth!

Mick McCarthy? If we get someone new it should be Billy Davies, the man it should have been to replace Sven in the first place. I'm sure Pearson will sort things out, we know he can do a job at this level, the last thing we need is to keep on chopping and changing half way through the season when we realise things don't seem to be going our way...

Anyway, I notice Cov lost tonight, leaving them 5 points off safety with 6 to play for...

Mick McCarthy? If we get someone new it should be Billy Davies, the man it should have been to replace Sven in the first place. I'm sure Pearson will sort things out, we know he can do a job at this level, the last thing we need is to keep on chopping and changing half way through the season when we realise things don't seem to be going our way...

Anyway, I notice Cov lost tonight, leaving them 5 points off safety with 6 to play for...

I agree with you, totally, about Billy Davies. I think that I would find him almost as frustrating as Pearson, but he has a track record of getting teams promoted from this league - Pearson doesn't.

The problem with giving Pearson until Christmas, is that it really takes out two seasons: if he can't be expected to do anything in half a season, nor can his replacement and so, another season vanishes.....

Hi Guys, I don't think I've posted on here for quite a number of years. Tonight was typical of the season in many ways, totally clueless in how to unlock a team that is set out well. I'm not someone who over the years has ever called for a manager to be sacked. I don't think it's the best basis on how to build in the long term (I was there V sheff utd in the O'Neil era and look how that could have gone). I however fear that Pearson isn't the man to lead us for the future.
There seems to be far too many in house arguments, Mills is surely a better defender than Morgan? He also doesn't seem to be able to manage the bigger named players (many of whom we no doubt should never have signed). As far as booing the team goes, my own personal opinion is that during the match it is totally unhelpful and counterproductive, however come full-time if you have paid good money to watch the game and the players haven't performed at all well, which undoubtedly they didn't tonight, then I feel people have the right to vent.
If Pearson was to go, I'd like to see someone like Mick McCarthy come in, if Pearson's here I will fully support him and the team, so that's just my tuppence worth!

All good points except the one on Mick McCarthy. My own humble opinion he's not all that.

Mick McCarthy? If we get someone new it should be Billy Davies, the man it should have been to replace Sven in the first place. I'm sure Pearson will sort things out, we know he can do a job at this level, the last thing we need is to keep on chopping and changing half way through the season when we realise things don't seem to be going our way.

Agree with Davies being another that I would prefer. We just need someone with a bit of passion who could have a positive effect, on the fans as well as the team. I think Pearson's "poker face" attitude towards interviews and being the manager of the club on the whole isn't what our club is all about.

I'm not worried about professional football players being demoralised by booing, I just don't see what you're getting out of it. What's the point of booing? Do people need to get something out of their system? It's not like the players don't know they've had a poor game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669