Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester 0 Sheff Weds 1

We are still 5th though!

Must, must turn this around soon.

Bye bye you tactical cripple.

I know Miles, really depressing. Just do t know how we have managed to get ourselves into this position?

I fear Rich B was right all along - I just can't see how they are not going to overtake us in the next weeks. They're on a great run, we are astonishingly shit.

What the flying **** was that formation about when chasing the game?

He is utterly ****ing incapable when it comes to tactics. But hey ho, the positive happy people assure me we are due a cracking run of wins, although to be fair that was 4 weeks ago.

Serious trouble, the difference between Florist who have a manager who the fans absolutely love and us who are on a downward spiral with a manager half the fans can't stand is startling when you compare the two sides a few weeks ago.

I watched Florsit v Wednesday the other week and the Owls truly were bollocks, says it all at the minute.

This has a Wayne Brown sort of feel to it, is there upset in the dressing room to account for these unbelievably inept displays??...

Got to go through tbe week now with all the "funny" comments from Wednesday fans. Shit!!

Av it! Now pearson get sakd maybe? Up the owls mate

That was just received above.
What a day!! I get bit by a dog spend the afternoon at the walk in centre in Rotherham , having to wait nearly 3 hours to be seen and then we lose to the Owls!!!!!!

Ooowwwwwwww

Yes had a tetanus as well.

Don't understand this at all. Just seemed to have hit awful form from nowhere, earlier in the season even when we didn't win were at least putting in performances, now our performances in recent weeks have just been terrible and we've deserved every poor result we've gotten.

Don't understand where this all of a sudden awfulness has come from, just come from out the blue. :/

No doubt people will speculate about dropping players for the FA Cup etc. but to me that's just one of those things which really doesn't have as much impact as people suspect and just something fans like to put together as they can only see matches and not what goes on behind the scenes, and besides the bad performances started at Peterborough, not the cup.

Hello fans it's me i'm back after a few family problems and you all know whats coming next PEARSON OUT no play-offs for us

Don't understand this at all. Just seemed to have hit awful form from nowhere, earlier in the season even when we didn't win were at least putting in performances, now our performances in recent weeks have just been terrible and we've deserved every poor result we've gotten.

Don't understand where this all of a sudden awfulness has come from, just come from out the blue. :/

No doubt people will speculate about dropping players for the FA Cup etc. but to me that's just one of those things which really doesn't have as much impact as people suspect and just something fans like to put together as they can only see matches and not what goes on behind the scenes, and besides the bad performances started at Peterborough, not the cup.

It seems to me as though we've been figured out by most teams now and we don't have a plan B. Simple as that.

I'd say its related to squad depth at a guess. Drinkwater has to be utterly knackered at this point, and both full backs have, it appears, succumbed to fatigue related injuries.

Midfield, in particular, is too thin.

It seems to me as though we've been figured out by most teams now and we don't have a plan B. Simple as that.

Again, it's easy to say that, but we were doing really well up until 6 weeks ago. If it was a gradual decline in performances I think that could be the case, but such a sudden turn around in form leads me to believe it is not a case of us being "figured out".

Pearson has failed to strengthen in the right areas. Our midfield is shit, Pearson was banging on 3 years ago about how the central players are lightweight and similar, seems he must have a bad memory as he has done absolutely nothing to rectify it.

Left back, Konchesky has been wank on so many occasions this season, yet he get's nobody to give him a run for his place and the only possible replacement he sends out on a 1 month fecking trial to Man Utd, genius.

Up top we are imbalanced, we have not one partnership amongst 6 strikers, it's ****ing shocking how he can create such an imbalanced forward line with the money spent there. 3 of them are nowhere near good enough for this level and 1 was a major signing in the pre-season.

halfway through the season I was backing Pearson against quite vocal doubters both on and off the internet. I believe that changing the manager helps no one, it takes years to build a team, however I am seriously forced into questioning Pearson on many aspects of his management, his tactical ability is non existent, his substitutes are regularly baffling, and when the cards are down he maintains a very smug/ arrogant attitude towards anyone that dare ask a relevant question.

I am struggling to see Pearson as a top manager, I am struggling to see Pearson mixing it in the Premier League and I am struggling to see Pearson at Leicester beyond this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566