Post Match Leicester 0 Sheffield Wednesday 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearson's comment when questioned about Dyer playing LB was that he's played there before. That doesn't make him a left back no more that it does Schlupp or playing Kane as a winger.

If a dog is born in a stable that doesn't make it a horse.

Sorry David maybe my post came out more aggressively than I intended and it certainly was t designed to single out you, who clearly posts sense (most of the time) :)

I was merely trying to point out that playing jeff at l/b was obvious but ignored the other problems facing the team.

No offence like...

Sorry David maybe my post came out more aggressively than I intended and it certainly was t designed to single out you, who clearly posts sense (most of the time) :)

I was merely trying to point out that playing jeff at l/b was obvious but ignored the other problems facing the team.

No offence like...

So, you're withdrawing your offer of sex then?

A great deal was written in the pre-match thread about how silly it is to play Jeff at left back. It is worth pointing out that Jeff played very well there and Nigel got that decision quite right.

Obviously the critics are quite right. When a team is 5th in the table they have blown any chance of finishing in the top six.

Is it correct to play Schlupp at left back, whether he can or not? As a young striker of promise, surely he should be learning his trade in his proper position and the question should be why did we persist with Vardy and Waghorn not giving Schlupp a game, before signing Wood?

Ben Marshall on their goal was a joke.

Tried a crossfield pass and then completely forgot his defensive responsibility chasing after the ball in central midfield. Left Schlupp to hang out dry

Deeply frustrating that we aren't trying a different formation or different players. nstead we keep Sp

Ben Marshall on their goal was a joke.

Tried a crossfield pass and then completely forgot his defensive responsibility chasing after the ball in central midfield. Left Schlupp to hang out dry

Deeply frustrating that we aren't trying a different formation or different players. nstead we keep Sp
I'm sorry, we appear to have lost our satellite connection to Hazzman there, we'll go back to him as soon as possible.

i would swap managers and hope someone like Atkins could get some results from a good enough squad

Don't be silly. All he would do would be to cut out the carbs and the players wouldn't have enough energy to make it even to half time.

You have more confidence than me Rhydal.

Last edited:
I hope that comment doesn't come back to haunt you Spion!

I know what I wrote. By the last game of the season the trees will already know their fate and the game against us will just be a formality for them.

I'm sorry, we appear to have lost our satellite connection to Hazzman there, we'll go back to him as soon as possible.

Phone playing havoc. Was going to type 'Instead we keep Sours happy by playing a striker on the left wing', so our left hand side is completely out of position. Drop Drinkwater please, even someone like Michael Cain whose been brilliant in the under 21s would be less fatigued.

Phone playing havoc. Was going to type 'Instead we keep Sours happy by playing a striker on the left wing', so our left hand side is completely out of position. Drop Drinkwater please, even someone like Michael Cain whose been brilliant in the under 21s would be less fatigued.

images.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570