Post Match Leicester 0 Sunderland 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't understand the praise from some quarters for Leonardo. Not sure what he contributed to be honest - oh, apart from havin g a bit of a love-in with Poyet and his team before kick-off.

He was totally ineffective first half. Must have had a kick up the bum at half-time because he started to come a little bit deeper and win headers and flick ons from Schmeichel's kicks. Had a much better second half.

Okay the day after..

...thought that was a game we really needed to win although a draw and clean sheet as some have said are stepping stones.

We must play Mahrez every game as he seems to be our main creative threat. The Ulloa cross field pass was exquisite to Vardy, shame he was hopeless today but he can offer such a threat with his pace I would stick with him.

James was motm today, shame he can't shoot. Morgan was immense again, he has been our best player this season by a country mile. RDL stank again. It seems the only way he will not play is if he gets caught smuggling and selling a ton of coke to the FA and is caught in a sting operation.

Christ we need a goal.

I think you lot have in some way or another managed to slag off nearly every player between you. The amount of abuse our own players were receiving from fans on the way out was astonishing.

I think you need to have a reality check, half of the people seriously wetting the bed were only too happy with 17th a few month ago, miserable ****ers.

Homer, I am bemused that you feel the need to criticise Wasyl today, he bullied their physical lads and let them know they were not going to have the physical beating of him at all, there is a lot to be said for unsettling players like that, hence the clean sheet.

Some of you are becoming irritating doom merchants, when you slag the defence off after a clean sheet and a generally more attacking display then you know that you are a tad delusional in what you are expecting.

Vardy has also been slagged off (obviously it's his turn to play scapegoat this week) he was seriously upsetting their defenders when he was hassling them, they were not comfortable at all and he forced a few errors in his time on the pitch, now maybe you are all expecting him to be the man who works his bollocks off and forces errors and then takes the ball and slams it home all by himself? maybe a few of our other players should be taking advantage by pushing up to take advantage of these pressured **** ups?

Obviously we all look forward to the next game to see which of our players we can call insulting names and disregard as '****ing useless' etc etc.

Maybe some of these lads are not Premier League standard, theres no disgrace in that, but at least they were trying out there today, unlike the vast majority of our negative doom mongering supporter base.

****ers

Why is it that for some people the club is always knows best, the fans know **** all and all that's wrong is probably our fault?

We haven't scored a ****ing goal in five games.

You're asking far too much. Only a few weeks ago you were wetting yourself at the thought of us scoring a goal once every twelve hours or so

Have a reality check, you miserable xxxxxxer

Why is it that for some people the club is always knows best, the fans know **** all and all that's wrong is probably our fault?

So are we saying that the fans genuinely know mire about football than the professional personel employed by the club?

Reverse the question and you will gain an insight to how ridiculous the original question is.

I can't see any over reaction in barely any post match thread by anyone. No one is screaming for NP's head, no one is saying we don't have some decent players or a decent chance of staying up.

All I am reading is some fairly reasoned snd balanced opinions and debate of what to do to get us out if the situation we currently find ourselves.

I'm sure our great start has given some of us false expectations but really, I can't see any over reaction on this forum at all.

Allied to this I have just watched Palace dismantle (a poor) Liverpool side in the same way we did it to Man U. We just need to play positive attacking football against all teams at home and anyone bar the top five or six away from home.

I'm sure with this approach post Man U we would be sitting on more than 10 points.

Last edited:
I think . . . blah, blah. ****ers

Nobody on here is going over the top or overly hammering anyone. Blimey man, have you gone soft or what?

Why, when things are tough, do you think the best thing to do is to turn on fellow supporters who are expressing perfectly reasonable and mostly constructive comment on our team?

Those that want to sit at every game and applaud anything and everything and never believe that the manager, players, owners, etc are worthy of criticism are the ones that are letting us all down. Seriously, what is the point of that? Nothing would ever get done or improve with that attitude. You'd still be living in a cave grumbling at the stupid feckers that worked out how to create fire.

You have to want better. You have to want improvement or there is no point.

I don't give a shite who we've played, what league we're in or whether someone's feelings might be hurt by being called useless when they are useless. We've not won in two months. We've not scored in over 500 minutes. When exactly am I allowed to be a bit pissed off about this?

So are we saying that the fans genuinely know mire about football than the professional personel employed by the club?

Reverse the question and you will gain an insight to how ridiculous the original question is.

Some fans will certainly know more than people involved in the game. The only prerequisite for a career in football is to have been good at playing it. Football is such a closed shop that it's inevitable that many involved in the game after they've finished playing will be pretty crap at whatever they do next. Even if that weren't the case it's ridiculous to take a stance which considers these people to be beyond question.

I'd absolutely hate being a person who thinks it's naughty to question 'professionals', whichever sphere they may work in. Presumably you think all politicians amd police officers are always right, too? Bollocks to any such boring and gutless follow-the-rules and obey-thy-betters existence.

Some fans will certainly know more than people involved in the game. The only prerequisite for a career in football is to have been good at playing it.

SAF and Jose (and many many more) would perhaps beg to differ.

SAF and Jose (and many many more) would perhaps beg to differ.

Ferguson was quite good at it. Mourinho (and Wenger) not so, which sort of proves my point. People not good at playing it can know far more than those who have been.

Last edited:
We played a much better formation for us, especially at home. We need to work out our best 4 in the middle (when we set up, not always during the game ffs..) which actually may well be James and Cambiasso in time with Mahrez and Schlupp.

We will be ok this season. Mark my words.

We played a much better formation for us, especially at home. We need to work out our best 4 in the middle (when we set up, not always during the game ffs..) which actually may well be James and Cambiasso in time with Mahrez and Schlupp.

We will be ok this season. Mark my words.

Ok, marked. What is your forfeit should you be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566