Post Match Leicester 1 Copenhagen 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are owning the Champions League group and some people are moaning

Just read the mach thread, and wondered where I'd stumbled into

It's the Champions League FFS

Complete and utter wankers, the lot of you
Yes, your contribution was the only bright light in there.

Reactions: FIF
In another forum, you get people moaning about Mahrez not smiling enough when he scored.....

Brilliant result, and it might not have been flawless but a fantastic performance in the spirit of our 1-0 wins last season.

We are 3 from 3 in a competition in which many of the 'big' PL clubs have struggled against all sorts of teams over the years.

Has anyone ever won their first three CL games with clean sheets before?

c3d59be7bd82bdd11c0f49bc9860d41a.jpg

King was very good tonight, but so was Simpson. Some of his defending in that second half was fantastic. The header near the end, where he managed to challenge from a standing start and get enough on it to deflect it over, was top notch. There was also an occasion where Mahrez couldn't get there to help him and he was faced with two players and still managed to win the throw in. I thought he was excellent.

There were a few spells where Mahrez was the Mahrez of last year again.

one of the negatives from the match thread that I would agree with was the overuse of the Drinkwater "killer pass" option, which Alrighton and even Wes also tried far too often. Yes it is a great move to have but most times recently it just means we lose possession so we need to mix things up more, which we did for the start of the second half.

Trouble was the killer pass was just on the shoulder of the defender when there was still another 20 yards of pitch to lob it into.

Vardy easily had the legs over their defenders to have got to them.

Can anyone help me something....

Why has Vardy turned into a complete and utter waste of space?

Completely different player this season, so sad to watch.

First half was woeful. So many long balls, we may as well have played 5-0-5.

Second half we did much better (even though we didn't score), as we discovered we actually had a midfield.

Albrighton and Fuchs (yet again) were poor. Great performance from Simpson again - for me he is the only player alongside Drinkwater to be playing at the same level as last season.

Demarai Gray needs to come in for Albrighton against Palace.

Glad to read this
http://bbc.in/2es5Gjm

Saturday v Palace is massive to avoid us slipping down further with the Spurs game to follow, so hopefully this means Claudio is of the same view and gets the players focussed.

Not to get ahead of ourselves but I'm starting to mentally prepare for being drawn against Atletico Madrid in the round of 16. Easily the best team expected to finish second + our history with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669