Post Match Leicester 1 Fulham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can not play teilemens and maddison in the same team period! no desire no ruthlesness absolute shambles from the start.

You can tell in the first 5mins with this team which Leicester have turned up. Which is a worry.

Justin - will give way to Pereira
Evans has been played through injury by NI and Leicester and he looks shot.
Fuchs has played 9 consecutive games. That's how bad our injuries have been. He was barely making the bench before.
Fofana needs Soyuncu to come in and give him a pacey centre half partner.
Ndidi gives us the recovery pace and physicality that Mendy doesn't have. Anguissa and Reed ran rings round him today.
Praet looks like he has glandular fever.
Vary has lost 10% of his pace. There i said it.
Cant work Under out.

Absolutely horrific. The defending was slapstick at times. Wesley Fofana has gone from a £30m bargain, future French national captain to a rip off professional football imitator in the last 3 games. Why in fecks name has he all of a sudden starting charging out into midfield at people leaving swathes of open ground behind him? I can only assume he has been told to do so..

Totally predictable as soon as the hopeless **** released the team sheet

Cowardly, spineless, gutless bottle merchant

I thought Under was our best player by a mile today.
I agree. He was at least trying to take players on, which is the only way to get through a massed defence. Barnes realised immediately that he couldn't beat his marker for pace, so decided that he would pass the ball back every time he got possession.

besides Vardy our biggest attacking threat is Barnes, despite how wasteful he can be, so we started with one had tied behind our backs
the pair of them have zero energy we can only acommodate one of them at a time, Maddison is a show pony who spends most of his time on arse. Did I see something different or did Nach miss a sitter at the end?
harder to argue against that point, wouldn't mind seeing Nacho getting a run behind Vardy

besides Vardy our biggest attacking threat is Barnes, despite how wasteful he can be, so we started with one had tied behind our backs

harder to argue against that point, wouldn't mind seeing Nacho getting a run behind Vardy
tonight was the perfect time to play them both tonight

I thought Under was our best player by a mile today.
Definitely a small positive from tonight and a bit of a mystery why he and Barnes didn't start.

I thought Justin did OK too, well certainly not abysmally bad like the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566